NSA and Google spying, share your proof.

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 04 Oct 2014 02:22

Mine: I asked a relative if they had a photo printer on the phone and Google flashed an ad for the New Epson Sure Color F2000 at me today. As I did no google or other search for one, it's pretty damning evidence about what NSA spying is really all about. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: (on a scale of 0 to five :evil:).
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Goldkoron

Re: NSA and Google spying, share your proof.

Postby Goldkoron » 04 Oct 2014 03:45

Well I know google now asked me today if I wanted to set an alarm schedule thing for a planned lunch I had with someone through an email conversation....
Do a reality check

buildit

Postby buildit » 04 Oct 2014 03:56

I told my friend Obama is an idiot and now the IRS is auditing me. :roll:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 04 Oct 2014 09:11

Google records every single search you have ever done!

I know this because I was on a different computer and typed in something and it gave me a suggestion in blue/purple before I was done typing. (It had to do with having a Gmail account, and they have an option to erase your history, but it's so convoluted, complex, and involved, I gave up. It's hard to do. Even if I did erase my history, I'm not stupid. I know it's saved somewhere).

I heard Google, just like Facebook, has a warehouse of information all saved. The U.S. Government isn't even shy about having its own and I'm sure they are all in cahoots. Yes, I said the word, cahoots. It's a cahoots I tells you!

It apparently saves the world from the so called 'terrorists of 9-11'. At least the world is safe now with Big Brother reading everything and probably even this right here on the forum! Sleep in peace.......
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

buildit

Postby buildit » 04 Oct 2014 17:20

HAGART wrote:Google records every single search you have ever done!

Truer than many know... ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdPpdu8OGDQ
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Peter

Postby Peter » 04 Oct 2014 20:41

so does my mind, I am not sure of the point as everybody is on using the software to state that they are watching us. If its a problem stop using google or bail from society
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 04 Oct 2014 22:43

so does my mind, I am not sure of the point as everybody is on using the software to state that they are watching us. If its a problem stop using google or bail from society -Peter

Point one: the NSA has no right to be spying upon communications nor does Google. One has a constitutional right to be secure in ones papers and communications. The NSA gathering all communications and saving them makes them a criminal organization - they should both be shut down and it's officers prosecuted under the Rico act.

Point two: google has a perfect right to gather ones searches and target ads at one; but they have no right to spy upon ones emails (even when using gmail), no right to send goon vans to gather ones passwords; no right to get info from private phone calls from the NSA or others, so they too are a criminal organization - all their assets should be seized and nationalized and its executives prosecuted under RICO.

Point three: the NSA and Google spying is already being used to undermine democracy and persecute political rival - so both are political criminal organizations that should be whose executives and officers should be prosecuted for high treason. The NSA and Google are also being used to find and eliminate whistle blowers.

Peter there's nothing half as bad as the NSA, CIA or Google in combination they are creating a global police state that is anything but a government for and by the people and once that state is fully in place they're going to turn it on the people of the world that will make Hitler, Mao or Pol Pot look like good people by comparison.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 04 Oct 2014 23:40

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:48, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

buildit

Postby buildit » 05 Oct 2014 00:03

nesgirl wrote:This makes me question if they are actually spying on us using some other method and not just online. I mean they could be spying on us. while we are using the bathroom or even if we are in the showers (well and it's a good think I am anti-romantic, I have absolutely nothing to hide). And now that they are figuring out how to read dreams, I wonder if they'll start looking into our dreams as well.
Well if you think about it, they actually do send you certain advertisements after performing a certain action in real life. I mean, I just played Super Smash Bros 3D in real life and shot the Duck Hunt Dog with my Mii Shooter's machine gun (it is actually an NES player's wish to shoot down that darn dog in Duck Hunt, because it's always mocking you by laughing at you), and I have been getting some ads for artillery and the army. Sound like they are spying on me or what?

In theory everything on the internet is copied and sent to NSA computers where the information is analyzed for words, strings of words or names which then upgrades that bit to the next level where either it is reanalyzed for other content or gets forwarded to a humans screen where content is analyzed. Flagged documents are distributed to the necessary agencies and added to case files within that field of interest to develop links to others, helping in develop profiles or evidence for later cases.

Now go get that Aluminum foil hat on before they read your mind! :?

Peter

Postby Peter » 05 Oct 2014 00:04

Point one: the NSA has no right to be spying upon communications nor does Google

That depends totally on the service agreement and what you agree to when you start to use their services
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Off-Topic”