NSA and Google spying, share your proof.

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Peter

Re: NSA and Google spying, share your proof.

Postby Peter » 05 Oct 2014 00:08

Peter there's nothing half as bad as the NSA, CIA or Google in combination they are creating a global police state that is anything but a government for and by the people and once that state is fully in place they're going to turn it on the people of the world that will make Hitler, Mao or Pol Pot look like good people by comparison.

I expect that we are the blunt end now and that spying and disinformation has been around for ever. There were posts years ago on satellites being able to find and record a single person and GPS systems have always I suspect been able to record and track private data.

I feel that fighting it in an open way is a hiding on the way to hell, the gates are open and being indignation is not the solution

For the record I dont agree with it but accept it is a fact of life so limit what I do as best I can
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 05 Oct 2014 00:48

Espionage has been going for donkey's years. It is needed in order to stay ahead of enemies. It's a precautionary measure that aids those who protect your country and ensure that you sleep well at night. Prying eyes and ears exist. Get over it. If it bothers you so much don't put yourself out there. Give up the Internet and other means of communication.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 05 Oct 2014 01:08

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:48, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 05 Oct 2014 08:21

Peter wrote:
Point one: the NSA has no right to be spying upon communications nor does Google

That depends totally on the service agreement and what you agree to when you start to use their services

The Bill of Rights
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. [now violated fully everyday in America]

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. [Everyday attempts to end this one]

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. [The law that the NSA and Google exist to violate.]

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation. [This is what was over turned by the Patriot act and National defense authorization act]

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense. [Also overturned by the Patriot act and NDAA]

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted. [Also overturned now, what the NSA paying Hollywood to push torture as legit was all about as the everyday practice of it.]

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people. [The powers of the states meant to check and balance the federal government have been overthrown too and everything is being centralized.]
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 05 Oct 2014 20:48

I really don't understand the hang-ups about this. They don't care about innocent nor pitifully felonious civilians. They target those who are a threat to national security. And here we go again with the Bill of rights! You Americans still don't get the Constitution. :lol:

It is prone to revision and change. That's why they are called "amendments"... :D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 05 Oct 2014 21:21

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:48, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 05 Oct 2014 22:16

LOL! They have to detect "camouflage." Look, either we get used to this espionage biz, which could indeed lead to something like Orwell's dystopia in "Nineteen Eighty-Four" - who knows (!) - or, we tie the NSA's hands and just sit and watch the Islamification of the world. 8-)

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Off-Topic”