IQTD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
jamjam

IQTD

Postby jamjam » 04 Feb 2012 20:27

The dream started as a random ad for the new Interdimension Quantum Transportation Device. I said "Wow! I wonder how much it is?" the screen shows it's FREE for a limited time! Call 999 IQTD galactic devices NOW! I called and I was sucked into the phone. I reappeared in a weird battle room. The aliens gave me a IQTD and sent me home. The button had a instant lucid switch on it which turned me lucid. Out of curiosity I pushed the transport button. I was teleported to a fancy restaurant called ORDER IT! You could order anything! I got melted vanilla ice-cream, a chocolate milkshake with extra sugar, hot wings with super sweet and spicy sauce, a lollipop, and a giant beer. I took it to go and paid with 100 diamonds.

I pushed the button and I was warped to COMPUTER X. Apparently it could answer anything. I asked (while eating) when will the world end? My answer? When you die. I asked when will this dream end? My answer? When you want it to. Time is a illusion in this world. I ask will I die? The answer it gave me was yes but you can't be dead forever. The dream was starting to fade so I asked one more question will I see you again? The computer said yes but you might not remember me *wink*
The dream ended and I was wondering about X. I think I created him a long time ago when I was around 9... for math test answers!
Sweet computing,
jamjam

R99

Re: IQTD

Postby R99 » 04 Feb 2012 21:03

That is some weird dream, still enjoyable. "U cant be dead for ever" that is some real thought, wat does that mean? Did u thought about it? Or is it just a random answer.
I see the Truth now.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 04 Feb 2012 21:10

I don't know... reincarnation? I didn't think about it... I don't think it was random. The computer was created to be very magical and wise. The parts I made X with was sacred technology from universe c planet 100 sub section 12. I also bathed X in pure holy energy that I collected from things I helped on my travels.
jamjam

R99

Postby R99 » 04 Feb 2012 21:16

Wow, that is something.
I see the Truth now.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 04 Feb 2012 21:43

Brilliant lucid dream. It reminds me of one I had where there were buildings with names that were relative to the books I was reading about DMT and melatonin at the time. Do you watch discovery channels when they show programs about teleporters and quantum mechanics, jamjam? Just wondering.

The answer it gave me was yes but you can't be dead forever.

Hmmm...I wonder if intrinsically we know what death is all about. I have the suspicion that death will be unconsciousness, but perhaps you won't be unconscious forever because the universe needs you to observe it from a different perspective...so, it pops your consciousness back to existence. You could be reborn in a few thousand years but for you it would be like dying and losing consciousness one minute and gaining awareness as a newborn creature the next and with no memory of this life because you start from zero again. Could the subconscious have communicated this to you or was it something that you preconsciously expected as a decent answer. This is a dilemma of the mind... :|
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 04 Feb 2012 22:03

really awsome
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 04 Feb 2012 22:31

Sounds like a dream I would like to have.

Maybe the computer X stores all of the information and experiences in its database and you can input this into the virtual reality machine of LD. The result would be anything, anywhere at any time period. Who needs spaceships.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 05 Feb 2012 02:21

I really don't expect what is about to happen in dreams. It gives me a what's going to happen next feeling. Truthfully, I don't know much about quantum physics and all that. Maybe someone from the future could revive us when we die? Heck 100 trillion years could feel like a second when you're dead. So when you die does someone with advanced technology save you after trillions of years? We can already preserve bodies in ice with organs still intact and all that. Computer X never makes errors. The knowledge X gave me often contained words that I never knew about. I had to look them up in the dictionary! Once X told me that the world can't end because it already has. X gives me riddles sometimes. Once I asked about babies when I was 9 and X told me that they came from a place I would know about a few years later. Ugh I didn't want to know 0.O
Sweet dreams,
jamjam

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 05 Feb 2012 16:51

wtf so weird
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

jennybess

Postby jennybess » 27 Mar 2012 06:59