Binaural beats fast question

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
AnnaLina

Binaural beats fast question

Postby AnnaLina » 06 Oct 2014 09:10

Hi guys, sorry if I happened to post this into the wrong thread, I was pretty unsure.

I have a fast question I didn't seem to find on the internet. My headphones are made weirdly, and they only stay in my ear if I switch them up, right plug to left ear and left plug to right ear. At some beats I saw that the sound played in an ear has a specific purpose, which made me wonder if it would be a problem that my headphones are like this therefore I hear the beats switched up? Does it matter, will it develop problems?

Is that possible my ear starts hurting when I start listening to them?

Thanks in advance.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Guitar48300

Re: Binaural beats fast question

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Oct 2014 03:57

I wouldnt think so. Back when i tried Binaural beats(didnt work for me, maybe for you) I didnt really pay attention to which ear they ended up in I just put the headphones and let the beats play
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

AnnaLina

Postby AnnaLina » 07 Oct 2014 10:41

I don't know yet if they work, though I looked after the topic and they can cause headaches and nausea, both which I have experienced in the past days since I started using these. I read many possibilities for the problem, headphone quality, volume, simply the beat frequency... I'm clueless as of now how I could figure out the problem, will run my first try again this afternoon, I wanted to give myself some time after the very hard headache yesterday.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 Oct 2014 00:24

Hmm maybe mine weren't so good and thats why I never felt any effects good or bad
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

AnnaLina

Postby AnnaLina » 08 Oct 2014 07:43

Maybe try some more or different?

Sadly as I was looking for an answer online I found a skeptic topic on some forum calling it placebo and such and man it's so easy to shake my confidence. Guess you can't help thinking about the what ifs *sigh*

Swear I wanted to try some yesterday again but I didn't have time plus I became a complete coward and don't dare trying again in fear of getting sick.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”