Talking with Non LD friends and family

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
HAGART

Re: Talking with Non LD friends and family

Postby HAGART » 27 Sep 2014 21:27

Never heard of, "Chronicle".
I should watch that and always love a good recommendation.

I recommend, "Waking Life". I think it will be right up your alley just like myself. 8-)

(we are so off-topic anyway, so who cares?)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

buildit

Postby buildit » 27 Sep 2014 21:52

HAGART wrote:Never heard of, "Chronicle".
I should watch that and always love a good recommendation.

I recommend, "Waking Life". I think it will be right up your alley just like myself. 8-)

(we are so off-topic anyway, so who cares?)

I don't get many new movies but I'll look for that at Walmart.

I guess we could start a new thread of basic BS. :lol: Most the motorcycle forums I am in have at least one general chat thread that is a bit like cheers with more armchair warriors. :D
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 28 Sep 2014 02:53

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:43, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

buildit

Postby buildit » 28 Sep 2014 02:58

nesgirl wrote:You talking about movies?

How about this movie?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0lsoPhBu00
Dreamscape is totally cool, and unlike Waking Life, it shows several different forms of how to control a dream. Like the kid having the nightmare realizes he is dreaming, and beheads the monster running after him. There was Dream Sharing involved, and I boo on the main guy for taking advantage of the lady in her dreams who wasn't Lucid whereas he was.

I remember that movie because I kept thinking I'd be invulnerable in that situation having total control! :lol:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 28 Sep 2014 08:37

Tried to do this; but discovered that most of them have had: spontaneous lucid dreams; OBE; precognitive dreams and the part I'm envious of shared dreams. Who knew this was true we never talk about this stuff!
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

buildit

Postby buildit » 29 Sep 2014 01:02

Snaggle wrote:Tried to do this; but discovered that most of them have had: spontaneous lucid dreams; OBE; precognitive dreams and the part I'm envious of shared dreams. Who knew this was true we never talk about this stuff!

So what your saying is your family or friends were already knee deep and you were just getting your toes wet in LD land? :P

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 29 Sep 2014 13:33

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:43, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

R99

Postby R99 » 08 Oct 2014 18:43

when it comes to this topic. am a lucky guy. i have two friends who know exactly who i am. one of them is very interested in LD even he dont have any experience with LD. sometimes he calls me just to know about my dream experiments and progress. when we get together, we have our world. u gotta be lucky to have that kind of friends to talk with. last Monday when we met, we just sat under a tree and talked about dreams and life for 5 hours straight, precious moments of my life. am not that successful in my life when it comes to earning money, but i earned great friends, a forgotten skill by human kind, and group of good people i can interact with, that includes U . and i am very very happy to say it.
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Off-Topic”