Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Oct 2014 23:41

That really sounds great nesgirl, I look forward to playing the game. It makes me glad to know that Sonic will keep going even if all the other games I love ended, as long as Sonic lives on I will be happy. By the way, the "making a mii" thing and configuring the stats is for which console. Is it 3DS, Wii u or both?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 07 Oct 2014 23:52

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 01:58, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 Oct 2014 17:16

Hey guys, im still on my vacation but i brought my computer for when i got spare time
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 09 Oct 2014 08:14

Hey guitar, how are ya?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 Oct 2014 03:23

Pretty good. Been hearing some interesting kingdom hearts news including a new secret movie in KH 2.5. Also Sunset Overdrive is coming out this month which is awesome. And I might be getting into a new band when i get home from florida. How about you?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 Oct 2014 16:44

I'm great, I've downloaded super smash bros on the 3DS. Its really fun, not what I expected to be honest since you can make your own mii character with different fighting styles. Its really fun, it just doesnt have any story or anything. I also have been playing this new game on my iphone lately, its called brave frontier. Its a game where you can collect units and make a team of fighters, and you have to defeat 4 gods that are wreaking havoc in grand gaia, thats what the place is called. You can evolve them, increase their levels and equip items to make them stronger. There are 6 elements, fire, water, earth, thunder, light and dark.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 Oct 2014 05:50

That's pretty cool. My brother's expecting the Wii U version by christmas or whenever he feels like getting it. I want it too but he's the one who's been following the news about it so I think he should be the one to get it.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 13 Oct 2014 18:14

Its been a while since we had a topic to discuss, therefore I will bring this cool topic that can last for a while.

Lets say you are a guardian of some 4 gods. You are the leader of 12 guardians(including you) but you find out that the gods are planning to attack the humans and want to destroy them. Would you betray the guardians even if it means to fight your friends, once you betray them some will help you and some will fight you. The team will split in 2 and your younger brother is on the opposite side, will you betray the gods and your friends for the sense of justice or will you stand by and abide by the gods will?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 14 Oct 2014 19:22

I would first ask the gods why they wish to destroy humanity. If their answer is because they believe humans are bad/evil I'd try to show them the good side of humanity and hope they are convinced. If not then I'd have no choice but to betray them, but still make attempts to convince them to stop.

If their answer is something for an evil cause then I'd betray them and by doing that I'd know which of the guardians are my true friends.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 16 Oct 2014 15:30

Sorry for not replying for a while, I was very busy with my school work that I completely forgot. :lol:

Anyway, thats a very interesting answer. But unfortunately the gods cant be persuaded, they are attacking the humans because they want to rule over their land. They have no reason to listen to you or think about the bright side, their decision is absolute. So what is your decision?

Return to “Off-Topic”