Weirdest Dream Ever!?!?!?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Weirdest Dream Ever!?!?!?

Postby iamalitaha » 12 Oct 2014 07:03

Basically in the night I went out to this restaurant and came back to the house really tired and stuff, and I had a dream about that but I did a reality check when I reached my room, and in my dream I stated I was lucid dreaming when I didn't control what I did and it wasn't vivid. Then, out of my reach I went and flew a bit in front of my parents saying " see lucid dreaming does work." and I'm not sure WTF just happened cause the dream wasn't lucid, but I said in the dream it was yet didn't know I was dreaming at the time. Please Help! What just happened?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Re: Weirdest Dream Ever!?!?!?

Postby GavinBoyd » 13 Oct 2014 06:51

hahaha yeah!! I've totally had one of these before. It's like I was dreaming about myself lucid dreamin. Sorry I don't have an explanation but just know you're not alone! Lol. This exact thing has also happened to my friend who has been trying to lucid dream with me. My guess is that it's probably common with beginners. Idk though

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Re: Weirdest Dream Ever!?!?!?

Postby Derpybunneh » 13 Oct 2014 22:03

Lolz. I had something like this too! I said "Waitt. This is my dream!" But nothing happened other then I saw and heard some TV static.
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

Return to “For Beginners”