LAZY!!!!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
GodFoster

LAZY!!!!

Postby GodFoster » 06 Feb 2012 01:23

i have a problem and that is im lazy. I havent been up recording my dreams and i havent even been attempting to lucid dream. Someone please inspire me or tell me something to do to inspire me to keep going.

lucidinthe sky

Re: LAZY!!!!

Postby lucidinthe sky » 06 Feb 2012 02:32

I think this happens to everyone so don't worry. Right now I haven't been putting in the effort either so not many LDs. You'll work on it again when your ready. Just relax and enjoy. Every night is another opportunity.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 06 Feb 2012 04:26

If you can lucid dream you can ask how to get more lucid dreams! One door leads to another! You can talk to your subconscious and find answers to real life problems. You can do ANYTHING in a lucid dream! So ask how to get more lucid dreams! You only need 1 lucid dream! You can do it!
You only need 1 lucid dream! :)
jamjam

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 06 Feb 2012 06:48

I could help, but unfortunately I would have to type more and not act like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMdfvCQ1m84&feature=related
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

R99

Postby R99 » 07 Feb 2012 23:49

Godfoster, u will get more xited when u get ur first LD. I think that will do the rest. So now try to get that first LD. Dont try it too fast or too slow. U know wat i mean. Always practice makes perfect
I see the Truth now.

Return to “For Beginners”