2 Lucid Dreams in one night

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Je-Je

2 Lucid Dreams in one night

Postby Je-Je » 16 Oct 2014 20:03

It’s been a long time(4 months) that i didn’t re-feel that sensation of taking conscious of been dreaming. It’s was a wonderful experience last night.

Lucid dreaming 1:
I was with my friends at school, when suddenly I take conscious that im dreaming, at that moment all the scene or the decor started melting, I was like “no don’t wake up, don’t wake up” and I woke up, it was 02:00, I was so excited.

Lucid dream 2:
After waking up from the first lucid dream, I went back to sleep. I have made a dream: I was at school, I was in math class. The bell ring, everyone went out, I was the last one to leave the class. I was in the school yard when I watch my watch, I said to myself that I was late for the biology class. I ran but didn’t found where the class was and I was so late. So I went get a note of late from the administration. The administration was taking to much time, I was stressing and then I realize that I was dreaming. I punch the administration, and went in the school yard where I was pushing and punching people, I was shouting that I was dreaming. After, some doubt came to me, I was saying “are you sure that you are not pushing ‘not real person’, no no im dreaming.” I saw a wall, I said “if it is a dream, I can run through it. So I ran through it and it was like running through jelly.

2 lucid dreams in one night, it was amazing to re-feel that sensation of taking conscious while you are dreaming.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

taniaaust1

Re: 2 Lucid Dreams in one night

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Oct 2014 11:19

Congrats. I liked the part where you punched the admin person as she was being too slow (Im not usually into violence in dream but it was kind of funny you waking up and then doing that).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 17 Oct 2014 17:54

Thanks you taniaaust1, really appreciate your response
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Oct 2014 08:08

Je-Je wrote:Thanks you taniaaust1, really appreciate your response

Your dream actually influenced me as last night I had a LD and during it I thought about how you'd punched someone in your dream, so I started thinking it would be funny if I punched a DC in the nose to give him a completely flat face. So I did just that and the LD followed my thoughts and left the character with no nose on a flat face. (I just had to try that once).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”