It Is Back AGAIN?!

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
jamjam

It Is Back AGAIN?!

Postby jamjam » 04 Feb 2012 20:55

After my IQTD dream I had another lucid dream. This time "It" was the narrator. He was messing with me until I realised it was a dream. Well actually, "It" told me.
"Who are you?" I ask again.
"A L-U-C-I-D D-R-E-A-M-E-R!"
"IMPOSSIBLE! Give me your e-mail address!"
"NO! YOU AREN'T FIT TO KNOW MY E-MAIL!"
"Fine let's battle!"
"YOU'RE ON!" we are transported to a white background known as Nothing. I create a pie and throw it at It (don't ask). He/she throws a blackhole at me which also sucks in the pie. I throw a blackhole at the blackhole and we both get sucked in. Inside I float by many doors. I open one which contains a weird workshop. Another one contains a man and a woman having a picnic. Another door reveals heaven which I slam shut.
"None if these doors contain It!"
"That's because I am a door!" I get sucked inside It disguised as a door. I wake up with the theme song in my head for a minute. I see It as a shadow on the wall. I wake up... again. Theme song plays briefly. I try to go back to sleep. It mutters 'Sweet dreams" I'M SCARED LIKE SH!#. Then I fall asleep.
Sweet dreams,
jamjam

Worldenterer1

Re: It Is Back AGAIN?!

Postby Worldenterer1 » 04 Feb 2012 22:05

woah
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

R99

Postby R99 » 05 Feb 2012 05:33

Thats some serious funny. U got some real courage, first u scared then u fall asleep. That some realy hevy s*+t
I see the Truth now.

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 06 Feb 2012 09:45

Jamjam your dreams are like episodes of the hitchhiker's guide to the universe. I'm happy that you did not use your jello spell on it and then have your dream self and It each each other. I'm pretty sure It is you also.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

SarahDank

Postby SarahDank » 11 Feb 2012 04:16

Crazy s*i#.

I really don't know what to make of this aye.
Do you actually think its another Lucid dreamer that has had multiple shared dreams with you?
Or do you think its just a random and confusing re-curing dream?

Christopaz

Postby Christopaz » 18 Mar 2012 12:21

I love that your subconscious is toying you, probably you have someone in your life that is toying you also
Hope can do you many things, shed light in the darkness and grant you even the most complicated wishes, but you still lack something there, WILL.

check out my Triond profile : http://www.triond.com/users/Christopher+Opancia+Jr.

mastermind

Postby mastermind » 29 Sep 2012 06:40

Worldenterer1 wrote:woah

exactly what i was thinking!

i can relate to your dream world, my mind operates the same. i had a dream once where i had the oppertunity to see heaven, and i screamed NO, and turned and ran away. it wasnt a lucid dream mind you, but a vivid one. this 'it' creature, next time dont battle it. defeat it with love. thats my advice, then u can get to the bottom of what 'it' is, but otherwise i got no clue. false awakenings huh? also about the theme music playing, ive had the same thing. my first flying dream superman theme music was playing 'da da daa..' and when i woke up for the first few seconds i could hear the music like i had headphones on. weird. and i was really awake!

lucid dreams for somereason are much harder to interperet. u may have some inner struggle oversomething and you feel like your losing your will power to some desire or fear or something controls you and is so overwhelming it laughs at you in the symbolic sense. anyway thats my 2 cents. very cool dream.

blazing

Postby blazing » 19 Nov 2012 18:48

Worldenterer1 wrote:woah

I agree with rainbow dash

Return to “Dream Interpretation”