Symbolism? Dream signs? Wat is it?

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
R99

Symbolism? Dream signs? Wat is it?

Postby R99 » 06 Feb 2012 10:27

Yesterday i got 2 dreams, now iam thinking about it but isnt making sense. First dream is just visions its creepy 3 deadbodies burning, but one is still alive, it was so realistic ther r 2 guys who is burning it, and they r laughing, they r using liquor for fuel, then a flash news i think its from a tv bulletin, that 3 persons murdered.

Then a second one a girl trying to save me from bad guys, she got all the tech she need she have a bike that can even run on walls, and all kinds of modern armory, and the one device that can change a persons identity, she tricked the bad guys by using my avatar. The stunts are so awesome, never seen it in any movies. Any opinion?
I see the Truth now.

Snaggle

Re: Symbolism? Dream signs? Wat is it?

Postby Snaggle » 08 Feb 2012 02:37

Dream one: take care of business-two people need to be deleted ;) Interpreting it. The two people burning the body are the two dead people who are trying to destroy another with the same poison they used to destroy themselves.

Dream Two: marry her- she's too cool to get get away ;)
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

R99

Re: Symbolism? Dream signs? Wat is it?

Postby R99 » 08 Feb 2012 20:11

The first dream still making no sense, its hard to understand, but the second dream still confusing, i think i seen her in my early dream, wen i started LD training. in it she realised me wat true love feels like. And now saving me!. Still i cant remember her face. May be its nothing or maybe its something.
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”