Dream Art Wanted!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
The Beach Boy

Re: Dream Art Wanted!

Postby The Beach Boy » 21 Mar 2014 04:59

Thank you VERY much Rebecca for taking my music seriously and adding it to the gallery. I notice all the time extra views on the album which were linked from that site so thank you again. :) Also, hello everybody I am sorry I haven't posted in awhile but please know I am still VERY interested in lucid dreaming and have been getting better and better at it! I won't derail the topic too much here but I would like to drop a line to my friends Hagart and Summerlander. Peace!

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 21 Mar 2014 11:19

I'm glad you're progressing with lucid dreaming, my friend! Explore and have fun! :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

The Beach Boy

Postby The Beach Boy » 22 Mar 2014 06:24

Oh I definitely am... I feel so fortunate to be where I am at currently in my experience. I can't do anything too profound yet but the control and vividness I am attaining is heart warming to say the least.

crazyguitarking

Postby crazyguitarking » 18 May 2014 12:14

So this is a drawing I started months ago, actually as good as finished but I just had to add details to be honest I was too lazy back then so yesterday I decided to finally do it.

The Story

I was having a dream months ago maybe more than a half year (propably) and I was having a regular dream in the beginning. But soon strange things appeared (as always), you see the obelisk like object on the right side of the drawing, it was a chromic obelisk with ducks imprisoned in it and they try to escape (you see their duck faces and no not the ones girls make on selfies). This propably reflects my fear on animal abuse also this obelisk was situated in an industrial/factory that was kind of abandonned yet very polluting maybe you can compary it with chernobyl if you interpret the duckface obelisk as a sort of misformed creature.

But as the dream was a mix of different thoughts fears and experiences I go through in my life there was this friend, I don't really like him so much but I always thought he threw his life away being on the computer 24/7 and never goes outside except for school. What disturbs me is that he kinda used to brag about how well he's educated and how he never drinks alcohol and stuff and how he has a better education as me, of course I was kind of angry because being 24/7 behind the screens is not really better than drinking. Also you don't create life experience never doing something "bad" and crazy and going out and stuff. It also has consequences not knowing how the actual outside life is what bothered me is that he thinks to know everything yet he only games.

So I wanted to you to know this information so I can tell my dream and how it is related to him. In this ugly industrial place I saw him and just thought "dude, I'm going to let you out of here taste the real life" and we immediatel teleported outside on the street. Like on the left side of the picture you see weird cubes a psychedelic bus stop etc. He immediately left I don't know what happened but the as of the teleportation the dream immediately changed into a lucid dream so actually "I teleported from a regular dream to a lucid dream". I tried to take a walk in my lucid dream but after a few seconds I already woke up that's why you see that cloud at the end. The cloud represents the door from dream world to actual world it sucked me up with a big white flash and I woke up as soon as it was done.

Now just a note I don't really care so much about that guy in real life, there are plenty of people who just throw their lifes away or that have actual awful lives I'm pretty sure he'll be fine and I don't care also because well he's a "friends" but just not really. So actually the dream decided I cared so much.

I already posted this story but less detailed and 2 days ago I posted a similar experience I had a similar dream 2 days ago where I actually went from a lucid dream to a regular dream you can read it it's in the same forum if you're interested.

Thanks for reading (to those who did)

Have a nice day further ;)

crazyguitarking

Postby crazyguitarking » 18 May 2014 13:19

also my real name is Ilias Bonduelle

buildit

Postby buildit » 26 Sep 2014 04:03

I'm not artist for sure but this is sort of what I picture it is like as I move thru space as energy
Attachments
Space trip.jpg
Space trip.jpg (26.2 KiB) Viewed 5265 times
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Hygrophila

Postby Hygrophila » 18 Oct 2014 14:50

I was on a ship with pirates. They kidnapped me and made me work on board. When we were sailing on the seas, someone started to scream "lion mermaids" when the horns shown up from the water as this creatures surrounded the ship. They were like sharks and so strong they pulled big wood chunks out from the side of the ship. It was so scarry and everybody jumped in the water tried to swim away but ended in a violent death as the creatures got them. All that I could remember is the screams, horns and long tails below waterlevel and the uncomfortable feeling that I'm not on solid earth. Just before I touched water, I awoke....

Attachments
1512854_865084863520966_4169344409703295821_n.jpeg
1512854_865084863520966_4169344409703295821_n.jpeg (20.14 KiB) Viewed 5216 times

R99

Postby R99 » 23 Nov 2014 17:32

My name is Santo Antony K
title is - House of Wisdom

This scenery was from a random dream. actually that dream have no
continuation. it was like bits of random events. its about a
mother and her little daughter. most of them doesnt made any sense
at all. the only thing i remember is this scene. i was showing
this little house and a well to this child, the small house is
built on huge boulder the structure is stable but to get there,
need to climb up on an very unstable and all most impossible
structure made out of wood log. this is the exact representation
of that dream scene. the time is sunset, and the looks of it, some
one is living on that house. and also, a well on boulder???? thats
kind of extra weird.

from the look of it , i came up with this title.
"House of Wisdom."
Attachments
house of wisdom.jpg
House of Wisdom
house of wisdom.jpg (212.39 KiB) Viewed 5031 times
I see the Truth now.

Hellstahl

Postby Hellstahl » 03 Feb 2015 00:16

I am Alexis HELLSTAHL, from France

This dream became lucid when my two friends asked me to find the Great Pyramids. I decided to fly high in the sky, and I saw before me a gigantic forest, spreading as far as the horizon. The trees were beautiful, all red and pink. I was flying with bliss under the deep blue sky with ravens (because I have raven nesting next to my bed and I hear them in the morning), and I found the Great Pyramids.

My Website:
http://hellstahl.deviantart.com/art/Seeking-Pyramids-511368816

The Cusp

Postby The Cusp » 24 Mar 2015 12:42

Not mine, but a collection of various images on DeviantArt about monsters under the bed and in the closet

http://hespahaestus.deviantart.com/favourites/64198743/In-the-dark-of-night

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”