Religion and Politics: Iraqi Crisis

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
nesgirl

Re: Religion and Politics: Iraqi Crisis

Postby nesgirl » 20 Oct 2014 03:56

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 03:45, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

buildit

Postby buildit » 20 Oct 2014 04:00

nesgirl wrote:Sorry Buildit, but this time it is partially my fault.

My advice still remains the same ;)
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 20 Oct 2014 04:09

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 03:45, edited 3 times in total.
Goodbye forever...

buildit

Postby buildit » 20 Oct 2014 04:52

nesgirl wrote:
buildit wrote:My advice still remains the same ;)

Well I am just going to say this. Females that have those hormonal mood swing episodes are sure going to keep the romantic guys away. Ugliness won't do it, and STDs won't do it. But boy, nothing spoils the mood like a hormonally imbalanced mood swing.
And I think if Katie Kaboom had any guys interested in her they probably sure went running after seeing her turning into a monster each time she had PMDD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImOBD00FFEo

You really don't know guys do you? :lol:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 20 Oct 2014 05:02

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 03:45, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 Oct 2014 14:25

Perhaps you haven't given them a chance to get to know you. And nobody, romantic or not, wants to be around mood swings anyway. If you go out with a guy after some time and he falls in love with you, then you can freely have all the mood swings you want. He'll put up with you because he loves you. But don't overdo it or you'll send him mental.

If he doesn't stick around then he was never truly romantic. Romantics fight for what they believe is worth having. And I'm afraid there are a lot of non-romantics out there giving romantics a bad name. Maybe you never truly met a romantic guy in your life, nesgirl!

On a different note, Americans have supplied the Syrian Kurds with weapons against ISIS besides backing them up with air strikes. Kurds still say more support is needed as they are outgunned. The U.S. worry about maintaining a good relationship with their Arab allies in the Gulf. Iran's mentality is as follows at the moment: We helped you in Afghanistan and you still consider us as part of the "axis of evil" so why should we help you in Iraq? Iranians also have economical interests in the southern part of Iraq.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 20 Oct 2014 19:04

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 03:46, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 20 Oct 2014 22:59

Well-written, Summerlander! I admire your persistence. I myself get rather discouraged when faced with such boldly dismaying displays of irrationality--it's something of a mental constitution I shamefully lack.
Here's a question: What do you (or anyone else following the thread) think about US involvement in various Middle Eastern affairs? Do you think there should be more, less, none at all? Total control?? I don't quite keep as devotedly up-to-date on current events as I should or as Summerlander does, so I honestly wouldn't know.
Well said.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 21 Oct 2014 00:50

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 03:46, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

buildit

Postby buildit » 21 Oct 2014 01:14

nesgirl wrote:Like I was saying, I would probably be at least a bit more rational if I wasn't having PMDD right now.

Is it me or does explaining why you are irrational take away the excuse for being irrational? :roll:

Also does it make me seem irrational to be explaining irrationality to someone who is telling us how irrational she is right now? :lol:

Return to “Off-Topic”