Two Parter?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
buildit

Two Parter?

Postby buildit » 22 Oct 2014 23:51

So I was having a cool dream where I had developed a electronic card that could alter physical shape, voice, everything about a person. I was at the point in the dream where I was doing testing when my dog decided he needed fed and let outside. :roll: It was still early so I laid back down and picked up the dream again, accept now we were using a gun to shoot the cards at people. I was seriously having fun with this dream as I was analyzing the probes on the cards which would input the information. :lol: It amazed me what my subconscious was coming up with. But more over I was surprised when I woke up again that I had continued the earlier dream / idea after being awake for probably 15 minutes to take care of the Doberman. :D
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”