Science proves it

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.
buildit

Re: Science proves it

Postby buildit » 24 Oct 2014 22:35

HAGART wrote:I'm off on a tangent but I wanted to get my facts straight. Plus it's fun to push a few of nesgirl's buttons to get a reaction. :mrgreen:

You're Evil.... :twisted: LOL
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 25 Oct 2014 00:01

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:25, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

buildit

Postby buildit » 25 Oct 2014 00:05

nesgirl wrote:
Let me give you a few facts: females are NOT squeaky toys. Nor are we teddy bears. So don't treat us like that. We deserve to be treated as humans. We desire to be treated as equals. We may be of a different shape than you, but we are still every bit as human as you are. And enough of this romance BS nonsense, I think it is about time for females to live in society as platonic equals, and for personal space to be realized.
Oh and I usually tell others I establish anti-romance in my dreams and I sometimes have the characters get themselves fixed in my Lucid Dreams. My aromantic sister supports me and actually listens, saying that platonic friends are always better, whereas most other people insult me for that.

Picture Obi Wan standing before you making a quick hand gesture and saying, "This is not the thread you are looking for." Don't fall for Hagart's mind tricks. ;)
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 25 Oct 2014 02:22

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:25, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

buildit

Postby buildit » 25 Oct 2014 03:37

nesgirl wrote:Look it isn't just him being inconsiderate (and I am sure he has had Lucid Dreams about treating ME like a doll), females are treated as inferior or as toys a lot by the opposite gender, and it really needs to stop.

The only reason they do it is because they know it winds you up like a toy soldier. Don't fall for the bait and see it for what it is.

By the way I will give you that women have not had an easy path to equality in the home or the workplace but you have to acknowledge that not all women want to play an equal game. Some even prefer the "game" the way it was when all that was expected was cooking food and making sure the "man of the house" was happy at night. Not all men are devils and not all women are angels.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 25 Oct 2014 04:22

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:26, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

buildit

Postby buildit » 25 Oct 2014 04:30

nesgirl wrote:Well just so any guy knows this, females are getting a lot smarter and many are taking self defense classes or are learning how to fight somehow. So invading their space would come at a very serious cost if you tried to do so.

Easy killer, I come in peace. ;) As I said, this is not the thread you are looking for. :?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 25 Oct 2014 04:44

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:26, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 25 Oct 2014 06:54

I admit I did a Jedi Mind Trick. I treat nesgirl like a cousin or a sister I never had and sometimes it's fun to poke you with a stick to get a reaction. I'm evil. I know it. :twisted:
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

buildit

Postby buildit » 25 Oct 2014 13:07

HAGART wrote:I admit I did a Jedi Mind Trick. I treat nesgirl like a cousin or a sister I never had and sometimes it's fun to poke you with a stick to get a reaction. I'm evil. I know it. :twisted:

I'm telling Mom. :lol:

Return to “Dream Science”