Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
nesgirl

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby nesgirl » 25 Oct 2014 01:45

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:02, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 Oct 2014 17:16

Well I never played pokemon mystery dungeon before, I think its the first time I even heard of it. But in the end I'm not much of a pokemon fan, in fact I hate nintendo all together. To see all the characters in super smash bros just makes me think of how pathetic nintendo really is. Its just horrible, if capcom ever makes a game like super smash bros(which I highly doubt) than that would be a game to die for. They have so many amazing characters and lots of possibilities, I really hate it how capcom can do a lot but they are not doing anything. I even came up with a new name for them, now I call them Crapcom instead because they havent made a good game in a while and I used to love the company and now it just isnt the same anymore.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 25 Oct 2014 17:56

Goodbye forever...

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 25 Oct 2014 20:40

I've played old games before, dont get me wrong, but nintendo really have a bad imagination. And they even ruined pokemon every time they made a new region, introducing a new type and calling it fairies is a horrible idea. Such a pathetic type is super effective against dragon types too? Are you kidding me, logically thats not true. Its as if your saying that fire is 4x stronger than water. I played 8 bit games of course when I was younger, huh such good times, but its not about that. Its about how nintendo doesnt make any good games, I admit I havent played much of nintendo games but when I see what games they made it doesnt suit my taste. Today I just unlocked a new character and its some dog and bird called hunting duo or something. How can you make that a playable character? Also the wii fit trainer is ridiculous, not to mention mr game and watch, I dont even know what that is. The point is I dont like nintendo's style and dont see any reason why other people do, I used to love pokemon before they ruined it. Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald was the limit, ever since Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Pokemon took a wrong turn and ended up being a bad game to me. Like I said, the reason I even have super smash bros is because of sonic and megaman why not. I wouldnt even dare play as the other characters, they are horrible in my opinion, im so lucky to have mii characters so I can choose other players once in a while.

I hope I didnt offend you in any way by saying all these things about nintendo, you seem to love it so I dont want to seem all rude.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 25 Oct 2014 23:48

Goodbye forever...

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 26 Oct 2014 14:46

Appreciate the explanation but I think I'll pass, even with this explanation I still dont love nintendo and probably never will. But you can like it for all I care, though I like to have a pokemon battle with you. Is it possible?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 27 Oct 2014 00:25

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:03, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 27 Oct 2014 07:36

So guys I got a new topic for us: What's you halloween plans if any and what's your favorite halloween costume you've done so far?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 Oct 2014 16:26

Hate to tell you, but I never celebrated Halloween before. Though if I wanted to go trick or treating than I would dress up as a vampire. What about you?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 27 Oct 2014 17:44

Well this year I'm thinking of doing Ozzy Osbourne in his Brutal Legend costume. There's a lot of costumes I liked. My most creative one was probably a hurt person with casts, black eyes and stuff. Then there were all those years in elementary school where I was a power ranger. It drove my best friend crazy :lol:
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “Off-Topic”