Facing WILD vibrations and the fear that comes with it

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
dreamstudent

Facing WILD vibrations and the fear that comes with it

Postby dreamstudent » 26 Oct 2014 19:29

Alright so around 5am I induced a WILD because I was laying on my side and was uncomfortable and then switched to laying on my back and was really tired. all the sudden I felt the vibrations and got scared but I was like fuck it I gotta keep going and they went on for what seemed like 2-3 minutes because I just wanted to see what they were about and dream imagery didn't initiate for a long while. Within that two minutes though, I noticed the following: the vibrational level seemed less intense since I had recently faced the wild teqnique and vibrations that come with it, 2) I was much more aware of the sounds around me, ( I heard a vibrating noise and then it turned into a slight whispery voice and then I got scared but was like its just my mind creating noises cause I'm in a transition state and the voice went back to a vibration noise. Once I separated consciousness in LD state:
I was beside my bed, I jumped up through my ceiling and was beside my bed again, I did this multiple times like three before I actually got outside. Once outside I started walking down my road and everything was still forming dream imagery wise. It wasn't perfectly clear but my mind was too busy to yell increase clarity. There were multiple planets around the earth and I started flying to travel quicker. The stars were beautiful eventually I ended up in France or Rome idk and I was looking for a good spot to meditate in the LD so it would prolong and I could gather my thoughts on what I need to try, but my dog fucking kicked me when I was sleeping and I felt the kick in my side on the LD and was like oh no.. My dog kicked me I'm gonna wake up.. Ffs! And I did.. Sigh.

Note to self don't let your dog sleep with you all the time.

EDIT: Id like to succesfully report to all of you who read this post that are facing the same problems that i have faced my fear, the vibrations were nothing more than a precursor to my body falling asleep while my mind stayed awake and went into a lucid dream. The consistent fear and stopping of the vibrations through time made my fear worse. it made it unbareable to face. and so basically i just faced it one night and i went into my dream, and i had a good lucid dream. it was long and i got over the fear after about 3 times of going through the vibration phase. its just a phase people normal human anatomy in which some people experience and some dont. anyway thanks everyone if i can do it so can you.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Last edited by dreamstudent on 14 Apr 2015 06:18, edited 1 time in total.

nesgirl

Re: Facing WILD vibrations and the fear that comes with it

Postby nesgirl » 27 Oct 2014 00:44

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:16, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 27 Oct 2014 01:36

Yeah it was extremely short so kind of a bummer. But I suppose an hour long LD would be weird. So much things you could do. What's the longest LD you have had nes

[ Post made via Android ] Image

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 27 Oct 2014 04:29

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:16, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 01 Nov 2014 12:12

Yeah pets on the bed arent good when trying to LD. I had my cat decide to walk on my chest not too long ago when I was having a LD and made me loose a good one. I was peeved about it some.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 03 Nov 2014 03:22

I feel your pain, its just my dogs are really cute so it sucks haha, like im sure your cat is too which makes it hard to make them sleep alone.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”