Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 Oct 2014 18:04

But I thought I was your best friend. :cry:

Nah I'm just kidding, though its nice to hear that your still trick or treating. I actually never thought that its for kids, its a holiday and everybody should enjoy it. Even if I wanted to go around trick or treating I dont think anyone from my neighborhood celebrates it anyway so I'll just embarrass myself. :lol:

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 27 Oct 2014 21:19

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:03, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 27 Oct 2014 22:30

chaosdragoon13 wrote:But I thought I was your best friend. :cry:

Nah I'm just kidding, though its nice to hear that your still trick or treating. I actually never thought that its for kids, its a holiday and everybody should enjoy it. Even if I wanted to go around trick or treating I dont think anyone from my neighborhood celebrates it anyway so I'll just embarrass myself. :lol:

Lol I actually havent seen my oldest best friend in years. He used to live next door to me, then moved to a different house, then he moved again but I never heard where. I also never see him on facebook so it's a mystery where he is now.

I actually dont know about this year. I might trick or treat just because I love doing it. I want to trick or treat forever but obviously can't. Plus I need to find someone to cover my shift on halloween before I can even think of a halloween plan
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Oct 2014 12:42

Thats a shame, imagine if you dont go trick or treating you will lucid dream that you are trick or treating and all the costumes are real in the neighborhood. That happens on the same night that you dont go trick or treating, I say it will be worth it if that happens. That way you'll experience Halloween to its fullest and maybe have extras.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Oct 2014 17:26

That's what I love about lucid dreaming. Whatever I can't have in reality I can have in the dream. The only exception is Kingdom Hearts 3 :( :lol: .

Costumes being real sounds like a lot of fun.

New Halloween topic: Would you want to fight any horror villains/monsters in a dream? If so, who? Can be Horror, Sci-Fi Horror, Game Horror. And since it's a dream you wont have to worry about them being invincible(Freddy, Jason, etc.)
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Oct 2014 17:33

You know whats ironic, since you mentioned Jason I actually once dreamed that Jason was gonna kill me. I even dreamed of Michael Myers trying to kill me, twice! :lol:
It was scary, but I survived all attempts and hoping not to run in to them again.

Anyway to answer your question, I would fight Dimitri Maximoff from Darkstalkers. Wait, does this count as horror?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Oct 2014 18:24

It's halloween looking so yeah.

Me, I'd like to fight Freddy Kruger, I even have his weakness: Rock Music! There's a song called Dream Warriors by a band called Dokken and in the music video Freddy is trying to get this girl and at the end the band is in the same room as freddy and their music is hurting him
If you're interested here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1QY9a2Lu1g

There's also these animatronics from a new game called Five Nights at Freddy's. Ever heard of it? If not here's a picture of them
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/249/a/f/five_nights_at_freddy_s_by_witchygmod-d7y545w.png

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 28 Oct 2014 19:57

To be honest its kinda ridiculous that a band is singing in a nightmare and the fact that they can hurt freddy.

Whats the game about anyway?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 28 Oct 2014 20:23

I haven't played this game because I don't like horror, especially with screaming jumpscares in it. But I was curious about this game and read about it.

In this game you're the night security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. The animatronics who entertain children during the day wander around the place at night. If they see you they'll assume you're a robot missing a costume and forcefully try to put you in one which kills you in the process.

You play the game by staying in the security room monitoring the cameras, shutting the doors and turning on the lights near the security room. doing all of this consumes your limited battery power and if you run out of power the lights and cameras turn off and the doors open leaving you defenseless. You have to do this for 5 nights to win the game

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 28 Oct 2014 22:01

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:03, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Return to “Off-Topic”