Anyone use Galantamine?

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
AegmosTrip

Re: Anyone use Galantamine?

Postby AegmosTrip » 25 Dec 2011 04:55

I did get some Galantamine from the dreamamins website and can honestly say that
after the first or second try I actually DID have a (what seemed like) a Lucid dream and "sort of"
a out of body experience.I dreamnt I was in my usual bedroom and could float up into the ceiling
at will,by using my intention and thoughts.
Then,every time I took the Galantamine again,nothing ever happened.
I was disappointed and wouldn't bother ordering any more.

AegmosTrip

Postby AegmosTrip » 07 Feb 2012 22:44

I have experimemted using Galantamine once more,purchased from the Dreamamins website
and some success.I did two capsules(upped the dose from just one to two) and was lucid during a dream
but only briefly.
The next day I felt tired,my head felt weary,fuzzy and I seemed kind of dizzy and disorientated.
Also,my left ear felt stuffed up.I had to go home and take a nap for about 4-5 hours just to get back
to 'normal'.
I have not done any more ever since and now don't want to.

jet199

Postby jet199 » 08 Feb 2012 13:01

I got it off of ebay. The first night I took it I had one lucid dream after another. However they weren't very vivid, more like watching grainy video. I took it almost every night after that and didn't get anything other than insomnia.
However I decided that I might have become tolerant to it so recently I have stopped taking it in the week and just use it on the weekend and it has started working again. Although I still find that if I use it on two days in a row I will only get vivid dreams on the second day and no lucidity. I have also found that taking it with valerian makes the dreams more vivid and counter acts the insomnia.
"The real question is not whether there is life after death. The real question is whether you are alive before death" - Osho

AegmosTrip

Postby AegmosTrip » 09 Feb 2012 06:11

The guy from the Dreamamins website recommends taking the Galantamine supplement
once every three days.Not sure why.

EyeCanC4Miles

Postby EyeCanC4Miles » 09 Feb 2012 09:52

I have used it on and off for a few years. I get mine from SmartPowders.com, and it's the 8mg capsule. I take it with a tablet of choline bitartrate, and sometimes add a little broken off crumb of yohimbe tablet to that lucid dream cocktail. Most of the times I take it, I have outstanding dreams- often flying dreams and amazing journeys that blow my mind. Yes, often they are lucid dreams, and some of these are out of body or astral travel.
Often times when I take Galantamine, when the vibrations come along, and I reach the threshold of entering the lucid dream or second body state, I hear voices and even wind chimes in the background. It's like a door into another world opens. I strongly recommend prayer and meditation before trying to experience these things. Wrap yourself in white light and make sure you have first raised your vibrations. You don't want to end up in the lower astral plane or in a nightmarish situation. Anyways, that's my experience and advice with galantamine. It truly is a wonderful supplement, not to mention a miracle cure for Alzheimer's and dementia.

Peter

Postby Peter » 12 Feb 2012 03:24

I use G about once every week or two and get great results. Intense lucid dreams that last a long time. I dont pray or anything like that at all just take it and get lost in my dreams. I agree that there are some very intense sensations but to me they are no more that the body doing what it does and we are more tuned into them. I would not reccomend using G if you are not experianced as it can be a little intense and could put you off
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

dasurfingkid

Postby dasurfingkid » 10 Mar 2012 05:46

it seems that for most of u that if u went with the old skool method doing her tips without any supplements u would get the best results and save some money and yall should be careful with losing to much sleep because sleep its very very important and u should keep a good nights rest at number one on the priority list

Nadira

Easiest way to guarantee lucid dream

Postby Nadira » 08 Oct 2012 06:49

Yes it works. 8mg Galantamine+200mg Choline+300mg GPC helps me achieve lucid dreams every time without fail. I only do it on the weekend because Galantamine does have side effects like upset stomach and dizziness. I usually go to bed as normal, set alarm clock to gently wake me up in 4 hours, take the pills and go back to sleep without thinking about anything. 30-45 minutes later I'll lose consciousness for a brief moment and then experience the sensation of separation, which could be extremely strong and disturbing when I first started this method a year ago, now it gets easier because I'm more relaxed. After crossing the threshold to the other dimension, I look around and will suddenly realize I'm in a dream. I tried all kinds of methods and found this one most efficient.
Last edited by Nadira on 09 Oct 2012 01:25, edited 1 time in total.

Peter

Postby Peter » 08 Oct 2012 08:27

which could be extremely strong and disturbing when I first started this method a year ago

LOl - its how a squash ball must feel being bashed around the courts. I had the same intense entries for a while but now its all good and no more surprises lately. I find it works most of the time and for a good WILD I need to be rested and up for about 30 minutes. They take from 30 to 50 minutes to kick in and I cant miss the approach as it makes itself known
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

satopnek

Postby satopnek » 14 Oct 2012 14:22

I have had very good results with Galantamine plus choline from the dreamamins. When I tried just one 4 mg capsule I really did not notice anything particular. A week or two later I tried 2 capsules and had an awesome fully lucid experience. I have had great success afterwards using them only on the weekends; I tried on a work night once and it was a huge mistake as it can take a while to get back to sleep. Now Saturday nights is when I take them. Sometimes I get lucid, sometimes not. Last night I did not but I had a beer a few hours before turning in. I think I am going to try next week to abstain from alcohol completely to see if there is a difference.

To help me fall back asleep I have been taking up to 3 mg of melatonin with the Galantamine. I think however I may try valerian root next time to see if it makes a difference. The Galantamine is kind of neat stuff, I am amazed how clear minded it makes me. This stuff can wake me up fully in the middle of the night, so for me the key is winding back down and falling back asleep. I plan on also trying to work on WILD again with it.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”