They dont feel real

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Blast169

They dont feel real

Postby Blast169 » 01 Nov 2014 18:22

I think I had a lucid dream last night, but its just they dont feel real, they feel like im just dreaming of lucid dreaming... I dont know why...

buildit

Re: They dont feel real

Postby buildit » 01 Nov 2014 18:47

Blast169 wrote:I think I had a lucid dream last night, but its just they dont feel real, they feel like im just dreaming of lucid dreaming... I dont know why...

Didn't you read the package? It says, *Lucid Dreaming, just like being there! Results may vary. :lol:

Don't worry, lucidity is being aware that you're dreaming and basically the first step. Vividness can be a side effect the same as control of the dreams. ;)
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Blast169

Postby Blast169 » 01 Nov 2014 18:51

ok well their was another weird thing, I couldnt think up stuff, i had to say "i wish -------" and then after a while that stopped working when i was in my school gym. And also people say your hands are different. Mine werent.

buildit

Postby buildit » 02 Nov 2014 00:25

Blast169 wrote:ok well their was another weird thing, I couldnt think up stuff, i had to say "i wish -------" and then after a while that stopped working when i was in my school gym. And also people say your hands are different. Mine werent.

That sounds like more of a dream interpretation issue and there are other people here who are really good at that. ;)
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”