Is this a start to lucid dreaming?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
MrFlux

Is this a start to lucid dreaming?

Postby MrFlux » 09 Feb 2012 04:53

I am new to lucid dreaming and meditation.

I have not been able to lucid dream but I have not been trying that hard. I have mostly been concentrating on getting better at meditation as I think that will help with lucid dreaming, astral projection and other things.

For a long time I was not able to remember my dreams. Recently after I began meditating to binaural and isochronic beats, I remembered that tail end of two dreams and much more of another dream. SO I am hoping that meditation will help with lucid dreaming.

I am wondering if the following is any indication of my abilities in lucid dreaming.

When I was younger and in my recent dream when something scary happens I do not get afraid.
When I was younger if I watched a horror movie and then dreamt about the monsters I would end up partying with them. I had dreams where I would drink beer and smoke pot with the monsters. (I guess I was a weird kid)

Recently I had a dream with rats and I just kept stomping my feet and hissing at them in order to heard them as they ran out of one hole into another :D That is what I would do in real life if that happened but I do not think I would stay in the room as along as I did in my dream. I would try to get out of the room and come back with some help and rat fighting battle gear 8-)
For Binaural and Isochronic beat videos for Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, Study and Focus and More.

Karmic Beats http://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Return to “For Beginners”