Suggestion Box

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Ikamon.13579LD

Re: Suggestion Box

Postby Ikamon.13579LD » 10 Aug 2014 05:15

hello! today while searching around on the internet i discovered that youtube is now compatible with videos up to 60 fps. i like to watch the peter casale NLP videos but i have to go to my desktop to watch them rather than being able to see them as i am laying in bed. Only the first video was ever posted on youtube because the second one had too high of an fps. i use the videos often and found my best results happened when i went directly from watching the second part to going to bed. For other people and myself out there using iphones, i was wondering how possible it would be to post the second part of the video set on youtube so that we can watch it anywhere?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
We dine in lucidity TONIGHT!!!!!!!

lbsa

Postby lbsa » 08 Oct 2014 18:13

Thanks for your site Rebecca. I've been looking for an answer to my sleep "problem" for a while now and this is the first time I've heard of perma-lucid dreaming. I think this may describe my situation. I can understand the value and beauty of lucid dreaming when it is a decision someone can take to enhance their dream experiences. However, my experience is that I am consciously dreaming all night long, without reprieve, and it is exhausting. I am not fully awake but I'm aware that I'm both awake and dreaming at the same time. Often the dream experience repeats over and over and over and I'm aware of this and frustrated that I can't get out of the cycle but can't seem to escape. For example, I'll be doing some puzzle (say a crossword) and I'll find a solution and then the puzzle sort of resets and I have to look for the solution again and again. This can go on for hours. I KNOW that I'm awake though. I constantly have to turn over in bed, possibly a hundred times a night. It's definitely not insomnia but I'm definitely awake all night every night. I'm also aware that the dreaming is a continuous experience that carries on as it was going even as I know that I am turning over in bed. Before this started, I had some very disturbing experiences with what I think is sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming. During the experiences, which happened during afternoon naps, I was convinced that I was fully conscious and could see my bedroom exactly as it is but I was obviously not fully conscious because what I experienced was more like an out of body experience. It really freaked me out and I had to stop taking naps. I need to find out more about perma-lucid dreaming and will search for information, but if you can point me in a direction I would appreciate it. Thank you! Lisa

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 05 Nov 2014 17:41

Rebecca,

Just recently, every time I try to post a new lucid dream on this site, it gets taken down. Why? Has someone been complaining about the graphic sex? I never had a problem with it before. The titles were "That sexy Mr. Bean" and That Sexy Dr. McCoy.

Thanks!

Nancy King AKA NickFan40

Peter

Postby Peter » 05 Nov 2014 20:46

I took it down, too explicit for this forum.
It was my choice to do so

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 04 Dec 2014 00:30

Is there a way you can put a "like" button for posts ? :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
What is your definition of reality?

Eatoncheese

Postby Eatoncheese » 04 Feb 2015 03:04

Hello i have a suggestion if you are willing to listen :D

I think there should be an art category...
I think this because lucid dreaming or just dreaming in general can be a major inspiration for artists.
Personally I like to draw but im new to lucid dreaming so im not exactly an expert :P

I know there is already a sub-thread but i truly love looking at lucid dream inspired art so i would love for there to be a main thread on it, if not just to inspire more people to create art based on there lucid dreams (I really love looking at the art :P)

Thanks for reading :D

Jacob46719

Postby Jacob46719 » 18 May 2015 06:00

I have yet to see an in-depth article about shapeshifting, and there's not much on the internet.
I request a shapeshifting article.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

player

Postby player » 04 Aug 2015 23:15

Hi Rebecca,

I was reading about astral projections and how to achieve/perform them. Well I would say at first I was really convinced that astral projections are real. But after reading your post about "Lucid Dreams", I got really confused and then I thought of a way through which we can actually check if astral projections are real or not.

Lets say that there are two persons who can perform lucid dreams / astral projections very well. In fact they can do it whenever they want. Now you assign each of these two persons a random number between 1 and a million. Now they will be asked to perform their lucid dreams / astral projections at the same time and in their dreams if they can meet(about which I have no idea since I have never performed a lucid dream) each of them can tell their corresponding assigned number to the other person since according to the astral projections' theory both of them will be in the same 4D dimension. Later on we can check if they can tell the other person's assigned random number or not.

But I must say that since I have never performed a lucid dream it sounds completely ridiculous to me, but maybe it has some sense or maybe not. I am just sharing my thoughts hoping it might clear out the confusion in my mind regarding astral projections being real.

But anyway, Thank You for reading such a ridiculous theory.

Jacob46719

Postby Jacob46719 » 14 Aug 2015 19:54

I noticed there was no forum for discussing general stuff on non-lucid dreams. I request a "General Dream Discussion" forum.
Last edited by Jacob46719 on 24 Aug 2015 17:59, edited 1 time in total.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

LucidDreamGal

Postby LucidDreamGal » 24 Aug 2015 17:15

Hey, Miss Turner.
I love your site and always will. I would love to see a few more articles all about characters. I have this fanasty of meeting with some people and I would love to know more about characters in general and what they do and what we should do with them.
Thanks! Looking forward to your reply.
respects,
LucidDreamGal :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”