A Healing dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

A Healing dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 06 Nov 2014 17:44

I had this one in 1996, I think:

I'm not sure if this was a LD, OBE, or what.

I walk into a room and see nothing but white and hear a sound like whooshing , whistling wind. After awhile, it begins to clear and I see wooden walls, a big wooden bed with white sheets, and me lying upon it. As I get near the bed, I am in it myself. I am naked, but a sheet covers me. I look out the window, but I see nothing but white.

Dr. McCoy comes in. He is not wearing a shirt. He is tall, thin and tanned, but slightly muscled. I can't tell whether he is wearing pants or not because some of the white is still in the room, looking like heavy fog/mist seen on TV shows or movies. He comes up close to the bed and looks down at me. I'm a little scared at first because he looks a little different than he did on the show. His hair, which was a kind of red/brown, is now flaming red. The blue eyes he had are even bluer, almost glowing!

He senses this. "Don't be afraid. This will help you feel better." He reaches out and puts his hand on my stomach. Even though it is covered by a sheet, I can feel a strange burning. It starts out mild at first, but in a few minutes it is so bad that I scream out in pain. At the end, though, it is more like an orgasm, and I start panting. He then gets into bed and lies on top of me, holding me close. I can feel his face in my neck and he's kissing me.

I am on the other side of the room at the same time, watching it. He is wearing he Starfleet pants. I wake up.

At around this time, I was suffering horribly from Endometriosis. I would have strange dreams about him off and on, and they'd be very pleasant, sometimes very sexual in nature. I would not have "all-out" sex with him or let him touch my breasts because of so much pain. Strangely, he would "know" this! I was never sure just what it they were, LDs/OBEs/astral traveling/angel visitation? After awhile, I stopped trying to analyze them and enjoyed them. The analysis helped to heal me, though, and since then, I've been fine. No terrible cramps or bleeding, no terrible PMS symptoms.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”