sex, but not really sex, dreams?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

sex, but not really sex, dreams?

Postby Nickfan40 » 06 Nov 2014 18:08

I had these dreams several years ago:

I'm asleep and feel like I'm levitating (something that scared the h*** out of me until I found out it was normal) and lying down on a merry_go_round as it's moving.

I am out of body and seeing it from across the room, but later realize that I am outside because I see darkness, trees, and hills, and sky. I am suspended by ropes or something and spread-eagled naked from nothing/the sky? All of a sudden, I feel cold, smooth things slide across my body. I see from a distance that it's snakes, but just harmless garden snakes. Because I am bound, I can't get away, so I just have to lie there and take it. As this is happening, I start to orgasm. I find that I can control what's happening to me. I keep thinking that I do not want the snakes to go inside me, and they don't. I wake up.

This is another dream:

I am lying on the ground in a forest. I look up and see trees and sky; it is at night. I hear something rattling: it's a rattlesnake. I try to get up and run, but I can't because I'm going through sleep paralysis. I have to let the snake bite me! It gets nearer and nearer. I feel my eyes widen in fright, then close. It bites me, but I do not feel pain, just a "pins and needles" cramp in my hand! It is then that I wake up and find out that I had been sleeping on my hand and had lost circulation! Kind of like those dreams where I have to go to the bathroom and then wake up having to go.

I am in a doctor's office-like setting. There are men standing around my bed, only it is not a bed, but a big wooden table, with pots and pans hanging around. I see a refrigerator, sink, stove, and a window. Then I realize that it is not a doctor's office, but the kitchen at the church I used to go to.

I am wearing one of those "fancy" gowns with the back out. The doctors come up to me and start sticking needles in my back. They do not hurt, but just stick a little. I'm scared because I did not give permission to do this to me. Even Dr. McCoy comes up and puts a needle in. He says that he is sorry and kisses my neck. I wake up.

I know that the snakes and needles were Phallic. Ever since I can remember, I've always been afraid of sex, because of ignorant parents telling me that sex was painful. That's probably why I can control what goes on in my erotic dreams.

Re: sex, but not really sex, dreams?

Postby Nickfan40 » 18 Dec 2015 02:57

I just thought of another dream I had that seemed sexual:

I was walking down main street in the middle of the night; I knew that I was dreaming then, because I don't go for a walk in the middle of the night.

It is suddenly daylight and I walk past the store where my father used to work as a band instrument repairman, but it is not the store, but an old-time barbershop, from maybe the 1910's or 20's.

I look in the window and see men inside, waiting for a haircut. I see a man sitting in the barber chair getting his hair cut by Dr. McCoy, and wearing a red and white striped cover to keep hair from getting on his clothes. McCoy is holding a pair of scissors in his hand. He sees me at the window and gives me a kind of a leer; he wants to meet me after he gets finished with his work. We didn't end up having sex, but the scissors were a phallic symbol. It made me think too of old time barbers: they were surgeons, too.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”