My latest Lucid Dream fail

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

My latest Lucid Dream fail

Postby Lucidity » 22 May 2011 03:47

Everyone's messed up on a Lucid Dream before, I'm sure :D Here's my latest mess-up.

I was having a strange dream I was being chased around by someone, and I ended up in a bathroom that was green and brown, and really grimy. Then it hit me that I was dreaming, but then I started to wake up. I was telling myself 'Don't wake, Don't wake!', then everyone spun around me and I awoke. And I was really annoyed at myself. I was pressuring myself into not awaking, haha. I was actually remembering saying to myself 'You're making it worse!' I'm not sure if that dream totally qualified as lucid :lol:

Reality check now...Am I dreaming?

Re: My latest Lucid Dream fail

Postby Dreamsphere » 22 May 2011 14:52

My only experience with lyucidity so far has been similar. I stared down at my hands, and somehow figured i was dreaming. I got super excited, then tried to calm down. It was odd, because none of it was super vived, except the excitement.
I am an Engineering student, and have yet to experience a lucid dream. Currently on break, I am hoping to try and master the technique as it will give me some peace during the busy school year. Any advice or links are appreciated. Feel free to pm me.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”