DC help

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dreamerinmiami

DC help

Postby dreamerinmiami » 10 Nov 2014 14:09

I had a long lucid dream but ill just get to the end. I was at a grocery store with people and want to fly up through the roof with a ballon. As I lifted I got stuck in the ceiling and a DC told me that I needed to open my mind more... idk just thought that was pretty cool. Like he knew I was having an LD and trying to help me.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
What is your definition of reality?

HAGART

Re: DC help

Postby HAGART » 16 Nov 2014 05:59

They call it a 'mental block' for a reason. It really is in our minds, and to open a physical blockade in a dream like a roof or a wall we need to open our minds in order to open the roof and get through. That is a metaphor for everything in a lucid dream, not just physical barriers.

Smart DC! (I should listen to him/her more and I forget to do that all the time in a lucid dream).
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 04 Dec 2014 00:25

Thanks for your reply . I seem to have a lot of trouble with these barriers. Ill keep practicing. Hope youre well

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 04 Dec 2014 04:14

You have problems with lucid dream barriers? Welcome to the club!

I think we all do. Those that claim they can do anything in a lucid dream I don't relate to.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 07 Dec 2014 09:38

it is truly frustrating running into those who do have that unlimited ability -.- makes me upset about my own unstableness within dreams and other things like making my dream last and talking to dcs etc.

SoulHuntah

Postby SoulHuntah » 08 Dec 2014 13:33

The DC helping out sounds pretty cool! I've never had any problems with these barriers as far as I can remember. What I love to do is fly just fly superman style. It was difficult at first but once you realize you can do it then you can start practicing taking off and landing. It makes me feel so free and powerful :D You gotta try flying super high and following airplanes or holding on to them its really fun I promise :p Once you unlock your mind like this there's no going back. You'll be free forever. And anyone can do it! It's not that some people have this skill and others don't. All of us can train our minds and exercise control over them. Sometimes it takes time and patience but you CAN do it! REALLY make yourself believe you can and you'll be free ;)
Walk fast eyes crying into the sky, winter is coming but the snow falls so slowly.

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 14 Feb 2015 06:17

dreamstudent wrote:it is truly frustrating running into those who do have that unlimited ability -.- makes me upset about my own unstableness within dreams and other things like making my dream last and talking to dcs etc.

You're not alone. Just practice and things will get better. Try going with the flow of the dream and only slightly will things to happen. Thats what my goals are now. Going into complete control os what may be ruining it and waking you up.

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 14 Feb 2015 06:19

SoulHuntah wrote:The DC helping out sounds pretty cool! I've never had any problems with these barriers as far as I can remember. What I love to do is fly just fly superman style. It was difficult at first but once you realize you can do it then you can start practicing taking off and landing. It makes me feel so free and powerful :D You gotta try flying super high and following airplanes or holding on to them its really fun I promise :p Once you unlock your mind like this there's no going back. You'll be free forever. And anyone can do it! It's not that some people have this skill and others don't. All of us can train our minds and exercise control over them. Sometimes it takes time and patience but you CAN do it! REALLY make yourself believe you can and you'll be free ;)

Ive never got the hang of flying. sometimes i can will a ballon or something that will take me up. I wish i can be as free as you. I kind of gave up on flying in LDs :/

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”