Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
chaosdragoon13

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 10 Nov 2014 18:13

I see, yeah I thought you would be the one to confirm the information I heard lately. I also heard that the gameplay would be like kingdom hearts and its not like RPG style.

Now listen to me, whatever god does is of no concern to you. You think god has to do everything for you? We humans have no right to judge our creator, god is the one and only god and has every right to treat us the way god wants.

Hey guitar, are you playing any new games lately? I thought since its been a while I'm going to purchase lego batman 2 DC super heroes, not to mention I found out that lego batman 3 is about to come out. I'm so EXCITED! :D

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 10 Nov 2014 20:08

chaosdragoon13 wrote:I see, yeah I thought you would be the one to confirm the information I heard lately. I also heard that the gameplay would be like kingdom hearts and its not like RPG style.

Now listen to me, whatever god does is of no concern to you. You think god has to do everything for you? We humans have no right to judge our creator, god is the one and only god and has every right to treat us the way god wants.

Hey guitar, are you playing any new games lately? I thought since its been a while I'm going to purchase lego batman 2 DC super heroes, not to mention I found out that lego batman 3 is about to come out. I'm so EXCITED! :D

Lol yeah if you ever wanna know any updates on Kingdom Hearts 3 or Final Fantasy 15 ask me cause I check almost everyday. Yeah FF15 is gonna have a similar style to Kingdom Hearts which I'm really glad because I found the turn based combat frustrating and kind of dull in FF12. The earlier ones are understandable because they're on old consles. The one thing that kind of disappoints me about FF15 is we won't be able to play as every main character, just Noctis. But maybe they'll make up for it since it is the most wanted Final Fantasy game of all time. Not only that but if the game fails Japanese games will no longer be on consles

As for new games all I've got that's new is Sunset Overdrive which is a very fun game. Next week I'm getting a game called Escape Dead Island. I've also been watching the Saints Row games on youtube to see if I'd be able to have the rest of the series at home. Unfortunately some of the missions look like that's not gonna happen. Especially Saints Row the Third. But at least I'm up to date with the series just in time for another upcoming Saints Row game: Gat Out of Hell. I may be able to get that one because all it is, is going to hell and save The Boss from Satan's clutches instead of being a alternate version of Grand Theft Auto
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 10 Nov 2014 21:28

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:08, edited 3 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 10 Nov 2014 21:36

chaosdragoon13 wrote:Now listen to me, whatever god does is of no concern to you. You think god has to do everything for you? We humans have no right to judge our creator, god is the one and only god and has every right to treat us the way god wants.

Ergo God is an evil, tyrannical, Lovecraftian psychopath who I want nothing to do with.
Well said.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 10 Nov 2014 23:01

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:08, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 10 Nov 2014 23:34

Far far greater horrors and tragedies befall us humans than the things that happen in those games. And God apparently watches everything with folded arms. Why? That is essentially the argument, nesgirl. An argument that no one can sufficiently answer.

I also think that the most successful entertainment, from a Shakespeare story like Romeo and Juliet to nesgirl's Sims, make human characters suffer and experience trouble for a variety of very complex psychological and psychopathological reasons. All of them naturalistically explainable. It's very interesting too, to dissect these things that many others would never dare to dissect for fear of what they might find. We humans are ... bad. We're bad.
Well said.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 11 Nov 2014 14:48

deschainXIX wrote:
chaosdragoon13 wrote:Now listen to me, whatever god does is of no concern to you. You think god has to do everything for you? We humans have no right to judge our creator, god is the one and only god and has every right to treat us the way god wants.

Ergo God is an evil, tyrannical, Lovecraftian psychopath who I want nothing to do with.

Exactamundo! This is what is going on in North Korea! You must love the leader even if he kills yor loved ones and starves you. You must worship him and beg for his mercy. Only the leader has the right to kill and do evil and it has nothing to do with you! (I'm sorry, but it has everything to do with us if it affects our lives!) The leader is everything and you have no rights because you are a piece of shit that needs to grow (but remember: the leader's status is unattainable for he is supreme!). He is your ruler for all time and no appeal against his authority is allowed.

If this so-called God was deserving of the ever-so-merciful and infinitely good description then, yes, I do think He has to do everything good for us if He loves us. But it seems that His minions love Him more than He loves them back! He creates them "sick" (born of sin) and orders them to get well (or else...) He is not just the Father (and Godfather evidently), He is God (omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent) and you know the saying made famous in spiderman: "With great power comes great responsibility."

If He can't handle it, if He is not the source of evil, then He is powerless to stop it (or to fix it and turn it into good). Whichever view you pick, as a theist, He is not worthy of worship. For me to be entirely devoted to someone, as the pious veneration goes, that person would have to be incredibly sweet to me. Otherwise, you are just a mug, a slave of the autocracy, a masochistically subservient plaything of celestial Machiavellianism. :mrgreen:

As deschainXIX pointed out, chaosdragoon13, it is a celestial totalitarian regime. God is no better than Saddam Hussein, Hitler, or Stalin. In fact, He's worse if He exists. So we are thankful that there is no evidence at all that such supernatural and tyrannical psychopath even exists as in this day and age we can scientifically gather what precipitates a tsunami, a hurricane, a drought, thunder, volcanic eruptions, cancer, HIV, and psychopathy itself.

We have every right to judge a godly mass murderer if He were the case based on the fact that we are sentient beings capable of suffering. We don't even have to be paragons of virtue to be able to distinguish right from wrong (the very basis for judgement). I think it is wrong to allow ourselves to be devalued by an immoral imaginary being when we recognise our own intelligence and worth as clear as daylight.

So, chaos, forgive me if I don't appreciate being spoken to in the "God has every right to treat you the way He wants to" tone of voice... :|
Last edited by Summerlander on 11 Nov 2014 15:17, edited 2 times in total.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 Nov 2014 15:03

deschainXIX wrote:

Yeah whatever. You guys keep thinking that, what would you know? I was just giving you my point of view nothing more, so I would appreciate it if you keep the dirty language to yourself.

Anyway I'm sick of all this, I'm gonna break all this depression, come on guitar hit the music!
Here are some awesome vanossgaming videos that will make you lol ten times. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGGio7WN7Ow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qet4eiJHKRA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m6NPDGveW4

For anyone who doesnt like these kind of videos, at least give the first one 2 minutes, if after 2 minutes you still dont like it then do whatever you want. I hope you love them nesgirl.

Guitar you're gonna love these, I hope you didnt watch them yet because that will be awkward.
Give me feedback ok, because this is our topic.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 11 Nov 2014 15:13

Yeah whatever. You guys keep thinking that, what would you know? I was just giving you my point of view nothing more, so I would appreciate it if you keep the dirty language to yourself.

Dirty language? What did he say that is so "dirty"? I also don't see how what has been discussed is depressing. Care to elaborate? All we have been doing is evincing our world view for anyone who cares to comment. Nothing we have said is offensive to any individual. As atheists, we do not believe in God. But me and deschainXIX also happen to have another thing in common. Both of us also view the idea of a God existing, especially the one described in monotheistic scripture, as repulsive and poisonous in many ways.

You don't have to agree with what we say if you don't see our point of view but just because you don't like it is no reason for you to ban it or censor it for the rest of us. I look forward to reading deschainXIX's future posts as I find that they make perfect sense.

By the way, I edited my last post in response to yours. ;)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 11 Nov 2014 15:23

No I meant you, you just called me a piece of shit. Not to mention, all the talk about how we are bad and suffering is just too damn depressing. Thats all, I dont care if you are an atheist or if you think deschain makes sense. Lets just have some fun and talk about some other stuff instead of how our world sucks and we wish that there was a better one, see thats depressing.

Return to “Off-Topic”