Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
User avatar
deschainXIX
Posts: 922
Joined: 07 Aug 2013 18:18
Location: Virginia, USA

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby deschainXIX » 12 Nov 2014 01:50

If you had paid any attention, nesgirl, you would know that what I was saying is that people who are driven to be nonsensically offended for no reason because of a mental disorder have no right to be. They should be aware of their disorder and should not base their lives or discourse around it. As you do. It should not define you. Stop being a reactionary self-testified-victim who takes offense to the slightest little thing anyone says, then proceeding to say I am the one acting irrationally and badly. By doing so, you are proving my point.

(As for your argument--I can name names too. Ted Bundy. Eric Barris. Dylan Klebold. Jeffrey Dahmer. Also ... Anita Sarkeesian. :D)

Thank you, Summerlander. It's good to be reminded there are rational people like you on the forum. ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby nesgirl » 12 Nov 2014 02:51

...
Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:11, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
deschainXIX
Posts: 922
Joined: 07 Aug 2013 18:18
Location: Virginia, USA

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby deschainXIX » 12 Nov 2014 03:23

nesgirl wrote:They should be offended if you are implying that you are saying they should be treated as inferiors. You are saying the citizens should treat them as if they are different, and sometimes they don't want to be treated differently.


Well, you can take a breather, then. Because I'm not saying that.
You know, when I typed that line out, I thought to myself, I bet nesgirl is going to take offense to this for no good reason. She's going to fool herself yet again into thinking I'm some sort of monster who hates disabled people. And then guess what I did? I submitted the post.

nesgirl wrote:Unlike you 2 who think it would be great pleasure on having a female be your house slave and having her serve you hand and foot, do your chores, receive your bodily fluids, cook for you, and be your stuffed teddy bear for the rest of your lives, at least I am smart enough to know that it isn't right to be treated like someone else's slave, and I am going to be my own person for the rest of my life.


Jesus Christ. Okay, I'm sick of hearing this from you, so I'm just going to clear it up once and for all:
I am a hardcore gender egalitarian.
I hate feminine subservience. It repels me like nothing else. In fact, I'm usually so guilty of it that I end up trying my all to serve and give to my girlfriend. I hate being served or anything like that. When I was a kid, it make me uncomfortable when my mom made me a sandwich or whatever. It makes me uncomfortable to even have a waitress (or even a waiter) serve me.

But to argue from the sexual conservative's perspective, one could say that men actually have to give more in the relationship than women. They have to go out and work tooth in nail in the dirt every day to provide for their family. And when they come home from their incessant, monotonous, exhausting, toiling day ... yes, they want to be treated well. They want a little relaxation before they have to plunge back into the filth the next day. The women, in these relationships, get to stay home all day being with their children and doing whatever the hell they want. :D

But, again, I hate feminine subservience or anything like that. That's just who I am. I'm only arguing for the sexual conservatives because I think it's unfair how you say women are worse-off than the men in these relationships. Anyways...

nesgirl wrote:http://games.adultswim.com/all-games.html

Why not guess what games I feel like playing after talking to you.


I don't know or care what game you're going to play. But I can guess it's some game where to continuously kill "all those evil men" or subjugate "all those patriarchate men" or something. If so, you're a bad person. People like you are the reason feminism is flawed and reactionary and ultimately psychotic. Get off yourself.
Well said.

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby nesgirl » 12 Nov 2014 03:52

...
Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:11, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

User avatar
deschainXIX
Posts: 922
Joined: 07 Aug 2013 18:18
Location: Virginia, USA

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby deschainXIX » 12 Nov 2014 12:22

"Sometimes the females also..."

I'm okay with sexual conservatism. And if I was a woman, I would still be okay with sexual conservatism. I would be fine with getting to spend the entire day with my child. That's all any parent really wants--dont be insensitive to the fact that parents want to spend the most amount of time with their kids as possible. And just because you don't have a job doesn't mean you don't have to work. I would probably spend my free time writing short stories for literary magazines and tinkering with novels in the hopes of selling them in the future.

But I agree. Women should be expected to work just as hard and provide just as much as the men do. (Teaching is kind of a bad example because it's a stereotype and a little sexist.)

"I am going to say this..."

Actually Summerlander and I have always purported nothing but freedom of speech and challenges of all kinds. In the extremely unlikely event that either of us become moderators, you don't have anything to worry about. I would never dream of doing any of those things you mentioned. I don't know why you have your panties in a bunch over this. You attacked me for saying I speak brusquely to people, remember? And everything after that was me rightfully defending myself against you.

With this last message, I would just like to formally and cordially apologize to chaosdragoon13 and Guitar48300. I feel as if I have hijacked this thread from them and filled it with my quarrels with nesgirl, and that is exactly the case. Sorry about that (although i would like to point out that I never asked or forced anyone to leave or stop posting). You all can have it back now I suppose. I'll only reply if nesgirl says anything else on the subject.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

User avatar
Summerlander
Posts: 3650
Joined: 22 Sep 2011 19:52

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Summerlander » 12 Nov 2014 12:53

Freedom of speech and equal rights for all sentient beings... 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

User avatar
nesgirl
Posts: 1278
Joined: 25 May 2014 23:10

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby nesgirl » 12 Nov 2014 14:22

...
Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:12, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Nov 2014 16:34

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick and tired of your useless arguments, isnt it enough that you post these kind of crap on other threads. Nesgirl forget about them, it doesnt matter about what they think of other genders and how they treat other people. Its important to know that there are no such thing as perfection, there is no perfect world and there will never be, everyone has a different perspective of how a world should be but that is precisely what lucid dreaming is all about. You can live in your own world, you cant just spread your own knowledge knowing that everyone else will reject because they think whats right. The word "right" applies to logic and sometimes logic is twisted which makes the whole thing confusing. So please nesgirl let it go, why do you care so much about what they think? Reality is cruel, I know that, but I also know that you cant change reality. The best thing you can do is to create a proper way of living that will let you forget how cruel reality is and just move on, be happy.

Also nobody likes to be called a child when they are clearly adults(im just saying), it doesnt matter if you think what you are doing is right, if nobody likes it keep it to yourself. Now I dont want anybody being kicked out so if you two are always like this then sever contacts with each other and never speak to each other again.


So as I was saying, those videos are funny right. :lol:
Those glitches happen because they are online right? Or is this always possible in gta 5?
I really love H2O Delerious, how he screams and talks is just hilarious! Those it was really funny how that lady became the terminator, she wouldnt die no matter what you do. :lol:

User avatar
Guitar48300
Posts: 1035
Joined: 06 Jun 2012 04:16
Location: Arizona

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 12 Nov 2014 18:01

chaosdragoon13 wrote:ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick and tired of your useless arguments, isnt it enough that you post these kind of crap on other threads. Nesgirl forget about them, it doesnt matter about what they think of other genders and how they treat other people. Its important to know that there are no such thing as perfection, there is no perfect world and there will never be, everyone has a different perspective of how a world should be but that is precisely what lucid dreaming is all about. You can live in your own world, you cant just spread your own knowledge knowing that everyone else will reject because they think whats right. The word "right" applies to logic and sometimes logic is twisted which makes the whole thing confusing. So please nesgirl let it go, why do you care so much about what they think? Reality is cruel, I know that, but I also know that you cant change reality. The best thing you can do is to create a proper way of living that will let you forget how cruel reality is and just move on, be happy.

Also nobody likes to be called a child when they are clearly adults(im just saying), it doesnt matter if you think what you are doing is right, if nobody likes it keep it to yourself. Now I dont want anybody being kicked out so if you two are always like this then sever contacts with each other and never speak to each other again.

Yeah guys, cmon, we don't need chaos here. Chaos is terrible. Everything about chaos sucks, so we need to keep chaos as far away from this thread as possible. Maybe even off the whole forum. Without chaos, we will be much happier so like I said let's stop bringing chaos. :lol: ;)


chaosdragoon13 wrote:So as I was saying, those videos are funny right. :lol:
Those glitches happen because they are online right? Or is this always possible in gta 5?
I really love H2O Delerious, how he screams and talks is just hilarious! Those it was really funny how that lady became the terminator, she wouldnt die no matter what you do. :lol:

I hear GTA5 does have alot of glitches and i think more people find it more annoying than funny.

Yeah everybody loves Delerious. I also like their friend Nogla when he gets mad and starts yelling. And Wildcat because he's very obnoxious and I like the way he talks too.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13
Posts: 1068
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 16:54

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 12 Nov 2014 18:11

Good one about removing chaos and all that.

But yeah they are all funny, I love them all, its gonna be really depressing if I heard that they stopped making videos. Whats ironic is that I had a dream that I was playing with vanoss and we werent using controllers, we were actually the characters in the game, I was walking and jumping not using the controllers to execute these commands. Though I dont remember the rest of the dream it was a long time ago.


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest