hello from me

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

hello from me

Postby LucidDreamTea » 08 Nov 2014 05:26

Hi my name is Trent,
Hope you are all well and dreaming sweet dreams.
I'm the creator of Lucid Dreaming Tea which increases your dream recall and allows you more time in the dreamscape to become lucid. I started off not really dreaming at all then one day i come across this plant called guayusa i discovered that all the guayusa on the market was no where as good as the guayusa coming out of Peru so i only supply that.
I was blocked until this found its way to me. Very hard when you are on it to tell the difference from the dream to reality.
I started going through the dreamscape challenges etc over coming each one beating each fear etc.
I now own a Dream/Energy school where we teach in the dreamscape to other students.
So lets say you would like to learn telekinesis and your having trouble moving the paper in the physical body.
I would walk into your dream and show you how to move the paper and you would wake up the fear unblockage from me being the dreamscape would unblock it and you would be able to move the paper.
We have discovered doing energy exercises helps with the dreamscape your learning process accelerates and the knowledge comes down quicker to your physical body as it all happens in soul first then the physical.

if you would like to see what we are doing our school is called walking in energy.
We are currently training up dream walkers. ;)

Re: hello from me

Postby PKJacker » 12 Nov 2014 04:20

That's pretty impressive that you have such controlled dream sharing.
Three steps from bliss.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”