Matcha Tea

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
DreamLord

Matcha Tea

Postby DreamLord » 15 Nov 2014 00:47

anyone ever use matcha before? its this special powdered green tea. would love to know what other people think.
LDs: 55
WILDs: 7
DEILDs: 1
DILDs: 47

You think that's air your breathing?

deschainXIX

Re: Matcha Tea

Postby deschainXIX » 15 Nov 2014 15:45

I enjoy green tea, it's probablg my favorite thing to drink (especially Japanese green tea). I've never had Matcha before though; I've never heard of it. Is it more neurochemically potent or does it taste better?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

DreamLord

Postby DreamLord » 15 Nov 2014 15:56

Supposedly it's more potent, and has more of it's important neurochemicals related to dreaming.
one of them is L-theanine, which helps with Serotonin and GABA to make vivid and stable dreams.
LDs: 55
WILDs: 7
DEILDs: 1
DILDs: 47

You think that's air your breathing?

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 15 Nov 2014 22:37

Yeah. Green tea has always been a useful tool for me, for both it's neurochemical power to induce tranquility and lucidity, and it's delicious taste and soothing sensation. I'll try out Matcha. Have you ever experimented with Calea Zacatechichi tea? It tastes terrible, supposedly, but people say its overwhelmingly powerful. People say they wake up from lucid dreams feeling like they've lived entire lives in fantasy worlds in their sleep.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”