Animation: Sheepfo

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
deschainXIX

Re: Animation: Sheepfo

Postby deschainXIX » 17 Nov 2014 02:01

I don't believe in criticizing someone for their art. My own art is fairly condemning. Although I welcome criticism of it of all kinds. If someone says they don't like my art, I don't really care--but that's never really happened to me before.

I think, if anything, art should be divine. Untouchable. Sublime. It should be a thing on its own, the one true place where we humans can be whatever we want to be and make whatever we want to make. It's about expressing ourselves and our minds without regard for society or social conventions/barriers or criticism. In many ways, true art is the ultimate form of nakedness. You're outing yourself to others in all your gross entirety. If someone would defile that one beauty we have, I would reject them with the utmost disdain. Artistic creativity should have no limitations.
Well said.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 17 Nov 2014 03:44

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 03:08, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 17 Nov 2014 19:59

Lol! So true though. Teenage girls and their makeup... It's also amusing to me how they always seem to roam around in packs. They're seemingly incapable of going to the restroom by themselves.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

Derpybunneh

Postby Derpybunneh » 17 Nov 2014 20:37

nesgirl wrote:No I am not creating websites at this time. While it is possible for me to be able to do so, usually it is considered a bad idea to put your very best ideas out on the web unless you copyright your ideas first, and that costs money. Because I did have one of my ideas stolen from me before I could copyright it, and the moron copyrighted it and tried to produce it (but severely flopped), I am really careful about releasing many of my finalized products out until I have the money to copyright them.

Oh. That's sad. Its so annoying when someone steals your idea and claims it for yourself.
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

Derpybunneh

Postby Derpybunneh » 17 Nov 2014 20:38

HAGART wrote:Derbybunneh is a genius. I'm still reeling with emotion after that poignant story. Some would think it was lazy to rotate the sheep vertical instead of moving it's neck to eat the grass, but I think it was done for artistic purposes. Then the plot thickens and a UFO appears which makes the audience sit at the edge of their seats. And the climax.... I am speechless. And the sound quality was as innovative as Star Wars.

I smell an Oscar! Wait, no, that's just my roommate, Oscar. He farted...
Maybe you can settle for a meager Golden Globe.

I want to know what program you used so I can whip up a masterpiece of my own! It would be fun and I'll share it with you guys! (I hope my sarcasm wasn't offensive, I really did enjoy it and it made me chuckle!) When you see mine, you'll all get a kick out of it too! ;)

I watched a few others and "Troll Face Weirdness" is hilarious. I'm not being sarcastic this time. I love off-the-wall sketches, and that one really made me laugh out loud for real! Comedy is fast and simple and if it makes you go, "whaaaa?" it's even better! :lol:

I'm glad you like it :D I used Adobe Flash Professional CC 2014
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 17 Nov 2014 21:48

Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 18 Nov 2014 02:56

I was serious when I said I wanted to make my own, so I did!
I used, Scratch, an extremely easy and free program.

It's a continuation of the Sheepfo saga... ENJOY! :D

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/34747324/
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 18 Nov 2014 03:19

HAGART wrote:I was serious when I said I wanted to make my own, so I did!
I used, Scratch, an extremely easy and free program.

It's a continuation of the Sheepfo saga... ENJOY! :D

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/34747324/

That was really cool...
But I seriously thought you were afraid of airplanes and wanted nothing to do with them?

I am avoiding having anything to do with certain undead things in my media because I am seriously afraid of it and get horrible panicked anxiety mood swings when I am exposed to it, which take a while to settle down. I almost would think you would have done the same with your phobia.
Goodbye forever...

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 18 Nov 2014 03:23

I fear we have Shakespeare's reincarnation in our midst. I was riveted from the moment it started until those last few promising words "to be continued..." popped up.

Lol, nesgirl, I feel like eating an entire world of chocolate would invoke health compromises of greater morbidity than weight-gain. :D That's just my small imagination though. Sounds interesting.
Well said.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 18 Nov 2014 04:12

Goodbye forever...

Return to “Off-Topic”