Dreamworlds map

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Celisa

Dreamworlds map

Postby Celisa » 09 Nov 2014 16:56

I would love to take a picture of my map so I could post it here. There's more to it now but the places I go most often these days aren't neighborhoods that I grew up in ,which is what this map shows. I've been to several places over and over that don't exist but seem to be a compilation like in inception the movie. It looks real enough but doesn't quite feel real. There's always some element of not following the laws of nature. I've even floated out to space with a thin silver line and was so far away I couldn't see. Earth. That line helped me zoom back to home. I've even flown unattended small spaceships which I barely cleared the trees. I really look forward to these adventures. The strangest part seems interacting with others. I feel that I'm trespassing on their feelings or maybe taking advantage of them cause they don't realize what might happen. So I'm careful not to run amuck. But on the balancing side if I'm attacked I can turn into a monster to protect myself. Has anyone else out there felt like they were under psychic attack?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: Dreamworlds map

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Nov 2014 09:57

Ive been badly psychically attacked before but it wasnt when I was dreaming.

I wouldnt trust what I was feeling while dreaming as when dreaming ones subconsciousness is manifesting into the dream too and that can also manifest certain feelings (as well as things into a dream).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Celisa

Postby Celisa » 19 Nov 2014 16:16

I understand because I too have been attacked physically in the waking world. It seems when I'm dreaming I'm trying to redo things so I can get a differently so I can mentally go forward thru the fear and not let it hold me back. If I face my fears in my dreamworlds first, I feel better prepared.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 19 Nov 2014 22:27

Can you revisit these places when you lucid dream and orient yoursef according to the dream world map? This is known as dream cartography and can help with memory.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Celisa

Postby Celisa » 20 Nov 2014 04:00

Yes I still revisit the area of Beacon Square Gardens and my house in Syracuse mo.

Celisa

Postby Celisa » 20 Nov 2014 04:04

Hey if you go to world of lucid dreaming on Facebook you can see it ! I figured out how to post it using my husbands Facebook.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 Nov 2014 16:00

Cool!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Celisa

Postby Celisa » 20 Nov 2014 16:05

I need to update it with at least those 2 new locations. It took a lot of dreaming to figure how they were oriented to each other. It might take years to travel the roads to find that intersection and that beach.

Return to “For Beginners”