The Boogyman Proved Real

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Summerlander

Re: The Boogyman Proved Real

Postby Summerlander » 18 Nov 2014 20:18

Well, it all depends on the impact of the negative experience and the make-up of the individual. Can this one take it (bear it)? If so, the event is remembered vividly and subjective phobias may develop leading to avoidance strategies in order to preclude the experience of similar events. If the impact is too great,a blockage or neuronal breakdown may indeed eventuate. The organism just isn't ready to remember. It doesn't reach consciousness again. Positive impacts, on the other hand, are remembered. An encounter with the Boogyman can be awe-inspiring and indeed beneficial sometimes if our beloved Pecatuiah thinks the child will make a positive breakthrough.

He won't let you forget! :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 18 Nov 2014 20:25

Of course! :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 Nov 2014 14:20

Well, here it is! Proof! The Boogyman is trying to take a little boy while he sleeps because earlier he was dangerously larking about in the living room. What did I tell you? Also, Pecatuiah is obviously a master in manipulating the photonics of reality which explains why his ectoplasmic form was not detected by the camera, leading people to believe that it was poltergeist activity. It may also have something to do with temperature bearing on the relationship between metaphysics and physical reality. Take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbsa1a93JtM

He's also been captured on camera. Here's the Boogyman looking rather dapper. Perhaps he is trying to convey refinement here in his attempt to reassure parents that what they are dealing with is not a complete monster. :)

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 20 Nov 2014 14:43

Oh, wow. Impressive. :D Pretty irresponsible for that father to keep his children in the same house where there's an active poltergeist.
Well said.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 Nov 2014 15:57

He must be secretly in cahoots with the Boogyman. And the kid must have been sedated. Did you see how he was dragged and didn't even flinch! :-D

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 20 Nov 2014 16:37

Yeah he must also change children into bean-sack dummies when he takes them, because the kid in the video had different clothes on when he was dragged and he was obviously not an anatomically-correct human child.

Well said.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 24 Nov 2014 02:11

The anomalies you observed can be explained by perturbations in the physical realm modulated by the metaphysical plane of existence where all our qualia reside. So the change of clothes and the anatomical malformation are vivid symptoms reflecting what the sleeping child thinks he's wearing and what he thinks he understand about his own body. So it is possible that what we saw, which was captured by the camera, was an amalgamation of physical body and dream body (or the spirit) as represented by "mentalese." This is the language of qualia, it is the medium with which things mental can be understood and sometimes they can be perceived as things that take presence in the material world in the objective sense.

What makes the presence of such phenomena possible as captured by the camera? You are right to ask! It may have something to do with Bose-Einstein statistics being tampered with by something metaphysical, thus producing anomalous behaviour in quantum mechanical wave-functions where the Pauli Exclusion Principle is made to both apply and not apply. It seems to defy logic that something preternatural could tease the gross level of this dimension but this hasn't been falsified as an explanation either. What you saw were not earmarks of an elaborate hoax (look how sincere the dude seemed in that video!). You have just been exposed to visual evidence of something that scientists struggle to verify as all they can measure is the physical world. What you saw was indicative of supernatural intervention... of the Pecatuiah kind.

The Boogyman, aka Pecatuiah, once Hang Tuah, is real! As real as the visual certainty of that video...:-P

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 24 Nov 2014 23:46

Huh... I just spent twenty minutes doing a little research. It all adds up. I didn't think I'd ever say this (in fact, I swore I'd tear out my own esophagus if I ever said anything of the sort), but the science is sound. I know acting when I see it ... and the father in that video was NOT acting. That was real. But I still think he was irresponsible to knowingly use his children as bait for collecting evidence. :x

Ah, well. You've got to take risks to prove to the world the truth. Just look at Edward Jenner, who experimented on his own son. Now look how far science and vaccinate medicine have come! The man in the video did the right thing--fighting the good fight and spreading lucidity. An idea may be outrageous, but that doesn't mean it's wrong! :idea:
Well said.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 25 Nov 2014 13:03

He was already privy to orphic information about the Boogyman and knew that his son wouldn't be taken (like many that went missing). Just teased. :-D

The idea that the Boogyman is a lie concocted by parents to subdue their children is part of a disinformation campaign by the powers that be to keep the majority of adults from knowing the truth. Ironic, isn't it? Children are right to believe in the reality of the Boogyman in the end. =-O

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 26 Nov 2014 02:43

It makes sense, if you think about it. Children have not yet been brainwashed by the public school science classes into being small-minded skeptics. When they experience something, they accept it, and that's why they always seem to be eerily aware of what's going on (I'm thinking of the movie "Poltergeist").

I'm going out today to get a food pan to place beside my bed. I don't want to concur the wrath of Pecatuiah. I've already denied his existence, and I bet that pisses him off. :D
Also... I'm adopting four children so as to lure him into my domecile where I may collect empirical data. Like I said, I'm convinced; I will stop at no end to seize more evidence to prove to people what is really going on right under their noses.

Well said.

Return to “Off-Topic”