Unbelievable dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Unbelievable dream

Postby Joseph » 22 Nov 2014 10:47

It began when I fall asleep again after my girlfriend left for work.

I knew it was a dream immediately because I was in our old flat where we lived until I was 15. I was there with my best friend from childhood and we were discussing music as he is a guitarist and Im a big music fan. I got bored so I decided that Im going to fly over the city. I flew away from the flat into the beautiful day and saw buildings nearly like in a reality but not so detailed. I raised my speed that everything got blurry and headed to the hill which is in our town because in every lucid dream I try to go there. As in every LD as I flew there the environment changed and I was flying over unfinished wooden houses. I said to myself that my mind is amazing and saw some people like on a lecture in one of houses. I flew there everyone looked at me said something uninteresting so I decided to fly back to the city. City was different and I saw the highest building so I wanted to fly to the top. I flew to the top and suddenly I lost my flying ability and fell into the building down through the stairs on the bottom of it.

I found myself in a small room and door opened my best friend which I mentioned. I told him that we are in my head in my dream and he just shaked his head like I was mad and suddenly changed into the doctor. The room changed into the cage like those in Hanibal for psychiatric cases. He left the room and left me alone. I looked into the window and saw the hill I tried to fly to. The doctor came back to the room and I said to him I want to get to that hill. He said:
"It's there but I dont know the surrounding."
I said: "Me too maybe that's why I can't fly there."
He shaked his head again and left the room but before he closed the door I walked into it and looked around. It didnt look like a hospital more like an old warehouse building. There was another doctor who said I can't go out. I said I just want to talk. He said ok wait here. I wanted to move but I couldn't. I wanted to fly nothing worked. I tried to push my fingers through my palm but I couldn't! Still I knew it was only a dream so I did not panic.
Doctor came back with some woman who told me she is a therapist. She said:"maybe we should talk later when you will know what to say and it will be more of it."
I protested I said I have a lot of topics to talk about but she left. Doctor apologized for her behavior and said that she should not treat patients like me. I agreed and asked him if can go for a tea. Some assistant said that I should not leave the room. But the doctor agreed and said that I must choose someone to come with me. I chose the assistant who did not look happy about it.
I began to explore this weird dream. I could not walk very well like I had cramps in my legs. I saw a room full of old people which looked like high school class. They were talking something about medications on heart-attack. I went to the other room and saw an old couple kissing. It disgusted me and I saw an elevator. I entered but there were no buttons so I just waited. I tried to fly again and I could but only to the ceiling of the elevator. The elevator stopped and left me in a very big room which looked like a big warehouse with a huge container in the middle. I tried to fly around but I couldn't go through the walls. Some woman appeared and said:
"So now you can fly but it won't stop me." In the middle-air something pulled me to her with unstoppable force and I was standing in front of scary container with her.
"What is this place?" I asked.
"It's a hospital. But it's a cover for printers and your collection."
"My collection?"
She pointed on the container which opened and showed some water in it. Woman said:
"Yes your collection. Our precious."(Like in the Lord of the rings). She threw some meat in the water and some big crocodile head ate it. I was amazed and curious what will happen next and then the water started to flow away from the container. It showed a big monster with a crocodile head and body of a enormous dog. The monster ran in front of me like my own dog and I patted him on his crocodile head. From container some other small monsters ran out and started to explore the big room. Some doctors appeared and looked at me with a fear in their faces. Then one small monster bitten me in my leg which really hurt and I woke up.

I said to myself in bed WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS? :D

Re: Unbelievable dream

Postby Mithrandiri » 23 Nov 2014 00:57

A beautifully bewildering experience is what it was. I wonder if you will encounter your precious in future dreams.
Twitter Dream Diary: Olorion Mithrandiri

Postby R99 » 23 Nov 2014 08:38

Interesting dream indeed, am curious to know about what DC meant about "Collection" and their "Precious".
I see the Truth now.

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Nov 2014 15:57

That's the whole thing I love about LD, the whole unpredictable nature of it and all the weird things which happen and come into it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”