*Swoops in...

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Mithrandiri

*Swoops in...

Postby Mithrandiri » 21 Nov 2014 08:11

...upon the back of a great winged dragon of night and fire*

Greetings fellow dreamers. I have searched far and wide for a place to take my dreaming to the next level. other places were either far too active or not active enough. And here, the activeness seems to be at a comfortable level. I hope I am not wrong.

I have had a few lucid dreams but would like more, with more control and for longer stretches of time. I hope that this forum will help with my goals. I look forward to sharing my dreaming experiences and also look forward to reading the dream experiences of others.

Here's to lucidity all around.

*soars off again to wander the world of dreams*
Twitter Dream Diary: Olorion Mithrandiri

jasmine2

Re: *Swoops in...

Postby jasmine2 » 21 Nov 2014 23:57

Mithrandiri, Thumbs up for your wonderfully dramatic and evocative references to the dragon spirit of dreaming. I get the impression that you probably have a very creative and adventurous imagination. Welcome to the forum.
- jasmine2

Mithrandiri

Postby Mithrandiri » 22 Nov 2014 04:24

Thanks for the welcome jasmine2. I try to be creative and adventurous and hope it will carry over into my lucid dreams. (when they start coming regularly that is)
:D

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Nov 2014 06:13

welcome and looking forward to your dream posts and deeper dreams from you
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Mithrandiri

Postby Mithrandiri » 23 Nov 2014 00:19

Thank you Peter. Hope to be contributing many lucid dreams soon.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”