Towers and friendly black cats. Interpretations welcome

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.

Towers and friendly black cats. Interpretations welcome

Postby Aria » 25 Nov 2014 21:26

Lately I have been trying to do some soul-searching, and the best window into myself I can get is through my dreams. I’m too troubled in my waking life to be able to do it then.

Bear with me, as these are connected and I would very much like some help.

I had a dream about a stone tower that rose from the sea as part of a ritual. I was in an underwater house, staring at the tower and trying to figure out what it was all about. I found out that the window I was looking through was blocked by a screen that showed a fake tower, and I could see the real one from another window.

The dream immediately after this one had a black cat in it who seemed to be a friend, or a guide. At the beginning it weaved between my feet while I was at a huge party, one that gave me a bad feeling…sick, maybe. It left before me. I went out into a dark, swampy area filled with torches and shabby buildings with moving contraptions all made of wood. The feeling was rather good, like I was exploring and making some kind of progress. The black cat appeared again, ran to me and waited for me to pick it up. I carried it a while after that, until we came to a shabby wooden wheel, with carrying baskets like a ferris wheel. It gave access to three places, a high wooden deck, a black door, and a stone tower with a huge hole in it.

I noticed the tower was dripping wet, and had the same greenish tint as the tower that rose from the sea. The cat wanted me to place it in one of the baskets on the wheel. I watched it, and it got off inside the stone tower. It turned, sat, and stared at me from inside.

I know I'm being told something, and I have a feeling I know what it is…but I am still confused. If anyone can give their perspective on all this, I would very much appreciate it.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”