Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 21 Nov 2014 04:00

Oh no no no, There's a youtuber who's account name is TheGamerJoint also known as Cynical. He and HMK are youtubers who post Kingdom Hearts News Videos as well as Kingdom Hearts theories, personal top 5's/10's and other discussion videos daily. Most of them are very reasonable in my opinion in fact I wouldn't be surprised if some of their Kingdom Hearts 3 theories become true.

I just hope their Kingdom Hearts 3D HD remix and KH Chi[X] HD remix theory isn't true.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 21 Nov 2014 05:12

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:15, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 22 Nov 2014 09:46

Hey guys I am sorry that I havent been around these days I completely got sidetracked but now I'm back, I had some problems on my computer and fixed them so now my computer is the same as always. So about gamerjoint, no never heard of them but they do seem like kingdom hearts fans. What kind of theories do they have on kingdom hearts 3?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 23 Nov 2014 02:58

Well let's see...Have you played Kingdom Hearts 3D yet? Because I don't wanna post any of their speculation videos that have 3D spoilers in them. These are the best Non-spoiler videos I could find

TheGamerJoint
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChR-CNPLPQ4&list=PLA3wSPbnJ3s0p1HHA9CIoFvKkB_-w9IR5&index=41

HMK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sEDEH8f1yA&list=PL67FTSy5A-_4UP3axVtYCJFqEOK3fVFb5

And as i said before they have more than Theories, they have News, Top 10's, Top 5's of their personal choice, HMK does top 10 Misconceptions of Kingdom hearts and they have other kingdom hearts related videos.

Here's an extra TheGamerJoint video showing you how stupid IGN is when it comes to Kingdom Hearts.
Fun Facts: The IGN guy talking in the video said himself he has never beaten a Kingdom Hearts game before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnPdXGQS2-c
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 26 Nov 2014 16:42

Hey guitar, sorry I havent spoken in a while. I just dont know what to talk about anymore, my passion to lucid dream has almost disappeared its just depressing. I dont even try anymore, I just sleep and dream and remember my dreams but I dont realize that I am dreaming fast enough, and sometimes when I feel that I realized I was dreaming I feel that everything I did is what the dream made me do and not the thing I wanted to do. :(

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 26 Nov 2014 18:34

Or you could've been lost in the moment and got distracted by what's around you. It happens to me more then times then I want. 2 nights ago I had a lucid dream and I knew I was lucid because I was doing things I wanted to do, but not the thing I want most, and that's because I was thinking "Okay I'm gonna finish this up then go do what I want". Then it happened again the next day, which may hint I may have found my way to lucid dream

I think, and this is based on personal experience, the key to lucid dreaming is adding your own "secret recipe" to your techniques. Something that no one else on this forum or anywhere uses. What is it that you care about more than anything else? And no, you don't have to tell me, in fact you probably shouldn't. Whatever your answer is, try using that in your visualization techniques or whatever other techniques you can apply it to.

Anyways, it's okay if for a little while we can't think of something to chat about, I check this forum everyday for new messages so if you ever have a new topic I'll see it , and if I got one I'll post it.

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 26 Nov 2014 19:09

Thanks guitar, I really needed that, though I too check this forum everyday just to check off the new messages. So yeah whenever we have something we will just say it.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 27 Nov 2014 03:08

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:15, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 Nov 2014 12:13

So in other words to master lucid dreaming I have to end up in a coma? Though I actually imagined that I would end up in a coma and would lucid dream in it and once I realize I am dreaming I would try to make lucid dreaming a permanent skill so when I woke up I would be reborn as a lucid dreamer, but then I remember that I might not end up in a coma and would actually die instead.

I always forget to reality check because I have so much going around in reality I dont have time to act paranoid and think this is a dream.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 27 Nov 2014 14:02

chaosdragoon13 wrote:So in other words to master lucid dreaming I have to end up in a coma? Though I actually imagined that I would end up in a coma and would lucid dream in it and once I realize I am dreaming I would try to make lucid dreaming a permanent skill so when I woke up I would be reborn as a lucid dreamer, but then I remember that I might not end up in a coma and would actually die instead.

I always forget to reality check because I have so much going around in reality I dont have time to act paranoid and think this is a dream.

Not necessarily, but it did help that his Lucid Dream was much longer than usual.
One thing that did make my Lucid Dreams a lot longer than usual when I was in high school (and may have caused me to have very crazy WILDs much faster and much more frequently) were extremely high doses of Melatonin, which were in both my OTC sleep pills and my mood stabilizers back them, because I struggled so much with insomnia and mood swings respectively (and yes melatonin is said to help extremely with mood swings, specifically in the spring because some people like myself who have mixed mood swings have summer SAD). Some of the Lucid Dreams I had when taking the meds with Melatonin in them were about 3 hours long.
As far as reality checking, why not try that in a video game, if you cannot do so in reality?
Goodbye forever...

Return to “Off-Topic”