Beatiful WILD (felt my body go into sp)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dreamstudent

Beatiful WILD (felt my body go into sp)

Postby dreamstudent » 30 Nov 2014 21:43

The most interesting is at the end so bear through the detailed description.
So I'm laying in bed dosing off in my thoughts around 1pm.. I slept in.. And all the sudden dream imagery starts to form I notice I'm walking down the road unaware I'm in a dream, I'm thinking why must people poach rhinosorous? Its like the closest thing to a unicorn.. Then I notice on both sides of the roads are corn stalks taller than me, I look up at the sky and see a hundred birds flying in a flock above me, I look again closer and it seems its a flock of gold colored bald eagles(for some reason in dreams my vision tends to be normal and then it will zoom in like a camera), I thought something is not right here.. Then as I looked back down at the road I looked at the cornstalk, which wasn't a corn stalk at all because it was 9 ft tall plus and had no corn growing off it. As I looked at it I started floating in and out of the corn plants back and forth between the road and plants and I looked at the sky again and more magnificent giant eagle-like birds in all colors, one that specifically caught my attention was a baby-blue colored eagle gliding upside down ever so gently. I thought again, wow I think my dreams are starting to interfear with real life imagery and I got worried for a sec but and then noticed I was lucid I got one last look at the bald eagles and boom something hit me, a vibration sensation clashed with the perfect world and the road I walked down turned intoa solid drop off that I began falling down, I knew imimmediately I was feeling SLeep paralysis vibrations which is strange because I was already lucid and not to mention enjoying this dream. So a little upset I just moved my arm because I tried to get into lucid dream again although I should have waited longer but then I just felt my physical body and continued on waking up.

What do you people think? Has this ever happened to you?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: Beatiful WILD (felt my body go into sp)

Postby taniaaust1 » 01 Dec 2014 04:24

Ignore what Im about to say if it doesnt agree with you at all.

We consist of various bodies (aura layers/energy layers..some psychics can see this, I can see the first layer around people and sometimes another layer). When we go to sleep our astral form (an energy body) separates from physical body. Our astral form is of a more subtle vibration/frequency.. Im of the belief that we feel the vibration when we are going throu this separation process which can happen just before we fall asleep or just after. Sometimes this stuff can intrude into a dream.

Some can experience a falling sensation just before they find themselves out (others may experience a getting lighter sensation or a floating sensation). Anyway, I see it as you may just been aware of two different levels of things at the same time.. the dream (mind body) and the astral body sensation.

and the road I walked down turned intoa solid drop off that I began falling down, I knew imimmediately I was feeling SLeep paralysis vibrations which is strange because I was already lucid and not to mention enjoying this dream. So a little upset I just moved my arm because I tried to get into lucid dream again although I should have waited longer but then I just felt my physical body and continued on waking up.

Next time just ignore the sensations and dont allow them to distract you. Even if you move by accident physically, I suggest to just focus straight back onto your last strong dream image eg walking down the road, imagine what it felt like in first person and imagine what you had around you. Imagine being back in that space and it should take you straight back (if you dont allow yourself to be upset and stay calm).

Its fairly to move ones conscious back and forth from dream to physical and back to dream with some practice. I often do it several times during a LD.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

dreamstudent

Re: Beatiful WILD (felt my body go into sp)

Postby dreamstudent » 01 Dec 2014 06:09

So do you believe in a way that there an obe is just a lucid dream, the dream world is the real world essentially? I appreciate your long post though thanks. I don't disagree with you.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”