Lucid dreaming first time after I realised I can.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
colossux

Lucid dreaming first time after I realised I can.

Postby colossux » 01 Dec 2014 18:07

So from the age of about 6, I could lucid dream, not fully, but I was aware. I have always been able to remember, and sometimes alter my dreams. Recently I learned about ld, and last night, I was in this personalised "realm" as I always am, and for the first time, I can change it, the villages everything, it's such an amazing experience. But also a question, apparently you cannot read text in a dream, is it only me that finds it easy to, the only way I tell that I am dreaming to start LD is shadows, mine are always unrealistic and wind (I'm a sailor so I pay attention to this). It seems to me the way people get into LD is dependant on their lifestyle, which is quite interesting, and thank you to everyone who wrote stuff here, I am now in control!

taniaaust1

Re: Lucid dreaming first time after I realised I can.

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Dec 2014 13:25

But also a question, apparently you cannot read text in a dream, is it only me that finds it easy to,

I dont know where you got that idea from. Being a dream, one can do anything in them.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”