A Temporal Friend

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
HAGART

Re: A Temporal Friend

Postby HAGART » 02 Dec 2014 20:18

You can of course come up with a creative story to explain that because you have an extraordinary imagination and a great sense of humor.

I will make a future prediction:
This will be the longest and most entertaining introductory thread of all time! :D
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 02 Dec 2014 20:24

I was going to make that exact point, HAGART, but I don't think it proves anything, as she could have been trained in the popular culture of our time.

I have a question: what sorts of people do they elect as time travelers, exactly? I'm certain they don't pick any average Joe off the street. And you don't seem to display an expertise in any particular area, not even politics. So why you?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 02 Dec 2014 20:30

Two further points:

1.) You have failed to answer my question, Enra, so far as I can tell: Why are you sharing all of this information on this forum? There simply MUST be some kind of protocol against informing us pastlings about the future. There must be; and if there's not, tell me why there isn't.

2.) You say that you do not prevent things like 9/11 because there are protocols against tampering with the course of history. But even laymen like you and I can understand the butterfly effect. Your mere presence in the past (especially you talking with and sharing information about the future with pastlings) will alter the course of the future irreversibly.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 02 Dec 2014 21:46

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 05:10, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 02 Dec 2014 23:25

I made my post before reading everything and am now going back and catching up reading DeschainXIX's theories.

I may be wrong, but I AM REALLY STARTING TO THINK SUMMERLANDER IS BEHIND THIS!
It's a gut feeling. It's starting to add up. ;)

I could be wrong... but I just have to say it!

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 02 Dec 2014 23:30

She. Enra is a she. And she said the reality of the many-worlds interpretation in quantum theory solves the Grandfather's Paradox. But I don't want to give a fantasist ideas on how to answer the questions posed by Hagart and deschainXIX. It seems Ms Traz has a lot to answer for, nesgirl.

Hagart, lol, come on, man! I'm not Enra Traz. :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 02 Dec 2014 23:41

I came back to edit, but you already replied. I was going to omit "I could be wrong".

My intuition is strong. You got bored with the Boogyman gag and are now testing us with this. The way you respond is starting to become a dead give away. You know more about Enra Traz and 'her' delusions more than anybody! You've been feeding the fire.

There are many examples that give it away that I can just feel. Call it intuition. ;)

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 02 Dec 2014 23:43

I am rather convinced that Summerlander is the man behind the curtain, and I was from the beginning. And there's no way anyone can prove that you're not Enra, Summerlander! And the evidence (plus intuition) seems to stack up against you, my friend! :D We'll see how it pans out.

Although, imagine if I was Enra, and I wrote as a poorly-done pseudo-Summerlander, leaving rhetorical footprints here and there, to have someone to pin the crime on. :? Lol, now I'm just playing with everyone's minds.

If Enra Traz really is an outside person who simply wanted to join a lucid dreaming forum (which is highly unlikely), she must be very confused and weirded-out by all of us. No wonder she doesn't post often.
Well said.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 Dec 2014 00:01

I give credit to deschainXIX and your sleuthing abilities. If you didn't bring it up I wouldn't have thought it. But once I did...... it all fell into place. It's like the ending of "The Usual Suspects".

I'm convinced that Enra Traz is Summerlander in drag! :mrgreen:

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 03 Dec 2014 00:05

lol! :-D

I feel cornered! There is no way I can prove I'm not Enra Traz, guys! The Boogyman thing is fake and you guys know that. But just believe me when I say I am as clueless as you about this crazy character. I've no idea where she came from. The future maybe...lol

And I swear I'm not feeding the fire. I just want to see how Traz replies. The more she gives the more we can assess.

You guys are doing great I must say! ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Last edited by Summerlander on 03 Dec 2014 00:15, edited 1 time in total.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”