Does the Soul Exist?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

Is there a soul?

Humans have souls, but animals and other living things do not
6%
Both animals and humans have souls
38%
The soul does not exist
38%
Other
19%

Total votes: 16

nesgirl

Re: Does the Soul Exist?

Postby nesgirl » 02 Dec 2014 02:36

R99 wrote:u r right, but its the negative side of the world. wicked men always thinks in negative way. like turning a tool in to a weapon. but when the tool in its rightful place it wont do any damage. dont think hard on that. its the way of life. (of humans ofcoz). think it in this way, to create energy we need a negative and positive side. balance is a must.

There is no such thing as positivity in the real world. Science completely ruins everything positive in reality you can think of.

i wish i could do that, if u trained ur senses to this level, y not ur mind. am sure u can do it to ur mind too. if u could manage to perfect it , most of ur problem will go away.

The only places I can truly be calm are in Multimedia Design or in a Lucid Dream, not during Meditation itself. While in there, I am in my own reality, and know I am free from the limitations of science and reality and can be free for a while. But when I return to the real world, I get very depressed and negative again, and am often in a bad mood because I have to return.

very funny video. but in real life. thats going to be a problem.

You see why I am mostly a pessimist. I don't have any real positive feelings. Just a hyped like emotion that is like I am on some type of drug.

u know y people tend too bully other people?, bcoz they got bullied too... but they r too week to see through it, so they tend to think bulling other people make them feel better. the problem starts within the family, lack of good guidance and care lead to this behavior. i see u r one of the victim, so sorry to hear it. try to over come it seeing through every thing. there is always a reason to everything happening in this world, instead of thinking its not going to change, do what u can do to change it.... i know its easy to say, but its worth a shot.

Not every bully is like that. Some bullies attempt to do this for power.
Saying there is a reason for things happening...I don't know about that, my cousin was murdered, my 2 really good friends died of illnesses at a really young age (one was only 16, and I was 16), leaving me very bitter and angry in both instances. With my teenage friend, I ended up getting into very bitter verbal and physical fights with his bipolar mother who was verbal and physical right back (her emotions were very bitter and angry, my emotional mood swings were very bitter and anger, and we clashed like 2 angry female Tigresses with claws and teeth out. Her husband and my mother backed far away), and since we both have never forgiven each other for fighting like tigers.

True, survival of the fittest is the way of nature. but think it in this way. hard time make us strong. if everyone lives an easy life that will make them weak. this is y life throws us in difficult time. we need to push on to stay alive.

in this world there r lots of suicides. i know everyone knows y. bcoz they r too weak to fight back in life, they got an easy life till then. but wen the life throw u through some tough time to grow up, they collapse. instead of thinking "it is the end", try to think "this makes us strong". if u take this way through every negative situation, u will succeed to survive. To me this is what meant by "Survival of the fittest."

Tell that to my father, who social works the people who are mentally scarred and people who have become mentally ill from such experiences. Such people are so scarred they may never be the same again, or they become bitter with life.

They abducted her at gunpoint, taking her to a small, half-rotten shack in the middle of the woods where, for the next two weeks, they brutally and constantly tortured, raped, and sodomized her. They ripped out all of her teeth and cut off her breasts, cauterizing the wounds with a clothes iron. One accidentally called the other by his first name, and so, becoming afraid of identification, they decided to kill her. She tried several times to escape, and upon her final attempt, when they found her in the woods, they accidentally split her skull open with a logging chain. And as she lay twitching on the ground, blood and brain pumping out of a fissure in her helmet of calcium, they decided she was too damaged, and they simply shot her to death where she lay squirming in the leaves and mud.

They dragged her back to the hut and, in an attempt to prevent identification, they cut off her hands and feet then set her on fire.

Well … about a week or two later the police dragged whatever was left of her out of the swamp. A deacon (whose piety luckily was not so idiotic as to conform to the Catholic belief that all confessions should stay in the booth and beyond the reach of law-enforcement ears) had listened to the confession of the younger of the two men, who had been driven mad by the guilt and horror at what he had done. The deacon, wisely putting humanity before doctrine, tipped off the police, and they arrested the younger man who subsequently turned in his “partner.” v

WOW. Oh my gosh. No wonder you are so bitter and angry with people all the time. I feel bad for you for losing your cousin.
I feel you losing your cousin. My 3 year old cousin was murdered as well last winter, and his 5 year old brother had to watch his 3 year old brother get murdered right in front of him (crushed to death). The sociopath even tried to flee the scene after murdering my cousin, but 2 big guys saw what happened and tried to kill him for it, and would have if the cops wouldn't have showed up. Guy got a light sentence on what he did too due to his sleazy lawyers (1.5 years in prison), which wasn't enough justice on my family for killing my cousin. Much of my college tuition last winter had to go in paying for the funeral because his family couldn't afford to pay for it (which in the end I got refunded on that year since I had that shock and was out for the season).
Distrust, unfairness, anger, darkness, and negativity, this is why we probably both see the world in this way, and why we both see that in others
There is something to be discerned from the fact that, at the moment, I want nothing more than to kill those two men (who were spared death-row and are presently serving two lifetimes each in prison). Injustice and simple wrong-ness are the most difficult human emotions to grapple with. They consume us to the point of utter insanity and torment and intellectual misery. We like things to make sense. We simply do. Our minds are mechanisms that love order and systematic, rightful processes. When something like this happens, we are not able to comprehend it. The world just doesn’t seem to make any sense. It’s a cruel, mindless, anti-magnanimous machine whose murderous cogs we are trapped within like rats in a trap. Some people like to comfort themselves by saying things like, “Everything happens for a reason.”

You and me both. You should have seen the animation I did of the sociopath in my animation class after he murdered my cousin (although my teacher said I couldn't kill him). I beat him up, had him hit by a train, stabbed by spikes, electrocuted, set on fire (and had everything hanging off of him externally burned off), then I sewed a pig nose, pig ears, and a pig tail on him, forcing him to live life as a pig with third degree burns all over his body. Everyone in my class was throwing up on how...graphic my animation was and said I was taking it too seriously. And I still haven't forgiven him, and continue to kill and torture him in animations, the Sims, and within my Lucid Dreams in the cruelest fashions.

I would, however, like to reaffirm the crucial difference between mental disorder and realism (often misinterpreted as pessimism). I think in nesgirl’s case, she is plagued by mental disorder. Reasoning with her and giving her such a feel-good philosophy as “everything happens for a reason, to make us stronger” will not help her or get anyone anywhere. She needs psychiatric treatment, just as a man with a broken leg needs a physician.

Being a pessimist is the real thing. It means a person sees things in a very negative way, and if you don't believe me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR47fNGWDuc And according to this video, you CANNOT reason with a pessimist.
Don't tell me what I need or what I don't. I don't need others bossing me around telling me what I need or what I don't. This is also why I hide my injuries from others, because I don't want to be bossed around.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

R99

Postby R99 » 02 Dec 2014 05:37

U r lack of good partner, as a friend as a father as a mother as a husband as a brother as a sister. and all the partner ship in the world. unless u find it ur self, the life "DRAGS" on out of control. if u find my reasoning as "bossing around" no one can help u, unless u do to ur self. if u cant find a friend, find it here , in this forum. and if ur heart is big enough, rest of em' too.

figure it urself "Life's Maze".... or get someone who can.
I see the Truth now.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 02 Dec 2014 06:47

R99 wrote:U r lack of good partner, as a friend as a father as a mother as a husband as a brother as a sister. and all the partner ship in the world. unless u find it ur self, the life "DRAGS" on out of control. if u find my reasoning as "bossing around" no one can help u, unless u do to ur self. if u cant find a friend, find it here , in this forum. and if ur heart is big enough, rest of em' too.

figure it urself "Life's Maze".... or get someone who can.

I had friends years ago, it wasn't like I didn't. However I either broke up with them. Or as I told you before with my closest ones, they literally died. Like when I was only 16 and I had that one really close friend whom I was able to talk to about my dreams (which I didn't know were WILDs) for a couple months, finding out he had them too despite him being mute, and I lost him to the flu, that was really devastating. Then just last year, I lost one a really close friend I had who was one of few who was one of my Lucid Dream friends from high school to pneumonia.
I do agree on platonic friends, although I don't make friends, because I don't trust anyone anymore, because I am afraid of being betrayed, hurt, and bullied now (I was betrayed by someone before, when that person stole something very valuable from me). However I don't agree on romantic partnerships with guys, because I am an aromantic asexual, and believe the guy would turn me into their working house slave and person who makes the all the money at my job, and then he spends all the cash and bankrupts me, exactly like the exes did with my sisters.
Goodbye forever...

R99

Postby R99 » 02 Dec 2014 06:55

deschainXIX wrote:On April 3, 1982, my mother’s cousin, Stephanie Roper, a beautiful, young, and talented artist (whose artwork was later put up in a museum), was driving home from an evening spent with her college friends. She had dropped everyone off at their houses and was driving home herself when her car broke down on an empty, dark road. Eventually two men came along, asking her if she needed help.

She accepted. Well these two dirty, uneducated men were the last human beings she ever saw. Of course.

They abducted her at gunpoint, taking her to a small, half-rotten shack in the middle of the woods where, for the next two weeks, they brutally and constantly tortured, raped, and sodomized her. They ripped out all of her teeth and cut off her breasts, cauterizing the wounds with a clothes iron. One accidentally called the other by his first name, and so, becoming afraid of identification, they decided to kill her. She tried several times to escape, and upon her final attempt, when they found her in the woods, they accidentally split her skull open with a logging chain. And as she lay twitching on the ground, blood and brain pumping out of a fissure in her helmet of calcium, they decided she was too damaged, and they simply shot her to death where she lay squirming in the leaves and mud.

They dragged her back to the hut and, in an attempt to prevent identification, they cut off her hands and feet then set her on fire.

Well … about a week or two later the police dragged whatever was left of her out of the swamp. A deacon (whose piety luckily was not so idiotic as to conform to the Catholic belief that all confessions should stay in the booth and beyond the reach of law-enforcement ears) had listened to the confession of the younger of the two men, who had been driven mad by the guilt and horror at what he had done. The deacon, wisely putting humanity before doctrine, tipped off the police, and they arrested the younger man who subsequently turned in his “partner.”

This narrative may seem familiar to you, or at least the basic story-arc. That’s because these things (and some things even worse and more unjust than Stephanie Roper) happen every day. Every. Day. Are we not always hearing news stories about needless, mindless, pointless, horrors? The misery this girl must have gone through. Think of all she endured. Think of it.

Now--you make the outrageous claim that “everything happens for a reason.” I find that frankly fascinating and indeed psychologically revealing. Perhaps while you were reading Stephanie’s story, your blood pressure began to rise. I know that mine certainly rose while writing about it. There is something to be discerned from the fact that, at the moment, I want nothing more than to kill those two men (who were spared death-row and are presently serving two lifetimes each in prison). Injustice and simple wrong-ness are the most difficult human emotions to grapple with. They consume us to the point of utter insanity and torment and intellectual misery. We like things to make sense. We simply do. Our minds are mechanisms that love order and systematic, rightful processes. When something like this happens, we are not able to comprehend it. The world just doesn’t seem to make any sense. It’s a cruel, mindless, anti-magnanimous machine whose murderous cogs we are trapped within like rats in a trap. Some people like to comfort themselves by saying things like, “Everything happens for a reason.”

So, R99, why exactly did Stephanie have to suffer so much before meeting her brief and violent end? Was it so that she could be “made stronger and better-equipped to endure the hardships of life?” Was it so that the experience could make her a better person? Or maybe God, in his kindness and benevolence, was trying to teach her a lesson or get her attention and things simply got a little out of hand? I don’t think any of those things are the case, and you probably don’t either. What happened did not better anyone--not Stephanie, not her parents, not her family, not even the monsters who perpetrated the crime. It was the very definition of an atrocity--pure and simple and evil.

The best way we can overcome the world and remain happy is not to practice ignorant and offensive philosophies but to instead practice contentment and acceptance. The universe is beyond our control. It’s a wild animal that is too powerful and complicated to be subdued or comprehended by men.
“We either learn to accept or we end up writing letters home with crayons.” --Stephen King

I would, however, like to reaffirm the crucial difference between mental disorder and realism (often misinterpreted as pessimism). I think in nesgirl’s case, she is plagued by mental disorder. Reasoning with her and giving her such a feel-good philosophy as “everything happens for a reason, to make us stronger” will not help her or get anyone anywhere. She needs psychiatric treatment, just as a man with a broken leg needs a physician.

Wow deschainXIX, i say it again, u r a piece of art indeed. that post was for nesgirl. and nesgirl alone. i was just wanted give her something to think of, to think in the opposite direction. (she always thinks the negative way) And u Sir, gave her another reason hate this world and also hate herself. i know the cold world. dont need anyone to teach me about this world. u have no idea how people act here. rape,murder, and everything u could think of all here too. i am not living in a candy land here. someone need to think differently, and act differently. some people do, and thats y world is not in its end (i meant human race ).

i know u r a smart person deschainXIX. but it doesnt mean i am wrong.

deschainXIX wrote: I think in nesgirl’s case, she is plagued by mental disorder.

Let me put it this way. u said this not just to me,not just to her, to entire forum.(u forgot its a public forum) do u have any idea how people feel when u say these things in their face. its like telling a cancer patient "u r going to die no matter what" by the doctor..... Instead y not tell them like this "dont worry everything will be fine." am sure this makes a patient much better than the first statement. (and we know even cancer can be controlled by will power) my post was like the second statement , i encouraged her to fight back her negative feelings. we all know mind is powerful tool to attain anything. am sure she will be just fine if she find the way. next time when u make post, keep in mind who is going to read it.

see u around deschianXIX.
I see the Truth now.

R99

Postby R99 » 02 Dec 2014 07:11

i wanted to edit my previous post, but u posted the replay. so here it goes...

"And nesgirl, i know am a stranger to u, but dont take my post as "bossing around". forgive me. am just trying to make a friendly conversation. am not that good in english.. "

nesgirl wrote:I had friends years ago, it wasn't like I didn't. However I either broke up with them. Or as I told you before with my closest ones, they literally died. Like when I was only 16 and I had that one really close friend whom I was able to talk to about my dreams (which I didn't know were WILDs) for a couple months, finding out he had them too despite him being mute, and I lost him to the flu, that was really devastating. Then just last year, I lost one a really close friend I had who was one of few who was one of my Lucid Dream friends from high school to pneumonia.
I do agree on platonic friends, although I don't make friends, because I don't trust anyone anymore, because I am afraid of being betrayed, hurt, and bullied now (I was betrayed by someone before, when that person stole something very valuable from me). However I don't agree on romantic partnerships with guys, because I am an aromantic asexual, and believe the guy would turn me into their working house slave and person who makes the all the money at my job, and then he spends all the cash and bankrupts me, exactly like the exes did with my sisters.

u r saying it like "we r going to die, so y we live this life??" i believe in purpose of life. am here in this world for a purpose. am searching for it. maybe u will find it too, if u let it find u. till now i believe my purpose is to find something never been found by anyone. everybody need an adventure to fight back in life. u do too.

may be ur special partner still waiting for u somewer, if u dont let them to enter ur life. they never will. we fall but we get up, thats life. nobody stay at ground after they fall. if nobody is there to help u, u need to get up urself. i must see through everything to find my purpose. and that what i am trying here. maybe one day u too.
I see the Truth now.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 02 Dec 2014 08:23

R99 wrote:Wow deschainXIX, i say it again, u r a piece of art indeed. that post was for nesgirl. and nesgirl alone. i was just wanted give her something to think of, to think in the opposite direction. (she always thinks the negative way) And u Sir, gave her another reason hate this world and also hate herself. i know the cold world. dont need anyone to teach me about this world. u have no idea how people act here. rape,murder, and everything u could think of all here too. i am not living in a candy land here. someone need to think differently, and act differently. some people do, and thats y world is not in its end (i meant human race ).

i know u r a smart person deschainXIX. but it doesnt mean i am wrong.

Many of his posts are like that in my perspective. Like the time he talked about cannibalism.
Although I can understand his reasoning if he hates his life because of his cousin being brutally murdered. My 3 year old cousin was brutally murdered, and I have never forgiven the guy for it either. Also the sociopath managed to brain damage the father in the process. And since then, my cousin (the father) has been mentally slow (he literally suffered a mental handicap because of a sociopath).

There was this one time where I got heavily criticized for my asexual attitude when I said if I was one of 2 humans on earth and the other was a guy, I would resort to DNA cloning to asexually clone our species, since DNA cloning is much faster and less disgusting.

Let me put it this way. u said this not just to me,not just to her, to entire forum.(u forgot its a public forum) do u have any idea how people feel when u say these things in their face. its like telling a cancer patient "u r going to die no matter what" by the doctor..... Instead y not tell them like this "dont worry everything will be fine." am sure this makes a patient much better than the first statement. (and we know even cancer can be controlled by will power) my post was like the second statement , i encouraged her to fight back her negative feelings. we all know mind is powerful tool to attain anything. am sure she will be just fine if she find the way. next time when u make post, keep in mind who is going to read it.

see u around deschianXIX.

I am well aware I am dealing with my own issues. They are my issues however, and while I am angry at the bullies who caused me to have some issues, I don't want to be pitied for it. If anyone should be pitied, it should be the people who were mercilessly killed like my cousin, or the people who were cancer victims.

u r saying it like "we r going to die, so y we live this life??" i believe in purpose of life. am here in this world for a purpose. am searching for it. maybe u will find it too, if u let it find u. till now i believe my purpose is to find something never been found by anyone. everybody need an adventure to fight back in life. u do too.

I lost my purpose for even wanting to exist in middle school. I don't know whether it was because of the meds I was assigned to or what (they did have Melatonin in them) but my WILDs I started having shortly after that were starting to become different. And I had probability Lucid Dreams for the first time, which I had never experienced before in my life. I didn't even know what Lucid Dreams were, so actually it was because I was having probability Lucid Dreams, I got really curious and found out about Lucid Dreaming. Although I am not mentioning my probability Lucid Dreams on here, because last time I mentioned one, I was accused of faking it.

may be ur special partner still waiting for u somewer, if u dont let them to enter ur life. they never will. we fall but we get up, thats life. nobody stay at ground after they fall. if nobody is there to help u, u need to get up urself. i must see through everything to find my purpose. and that what i am trying here. maybe one day u too.

I told you I am an aromantic asexual. Here this video might explain things a bit more clearly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knug2fbynf4
And as far as getting myself up, I do that fairly often. Independence is probably the best option that there is.
Goodbye forever...

R99

Postby R99 » 02 Dec 2014 08:47

nesgirl wrote:I told you I am an aromantic asexual.

i get it nesgirl, what i meant by partnership is not about marriage or boyfriend thingy, i said about a friend, who can be a good listener. and the one who truly understands u. i think that is the real partnership. i cant change u, i am just words in this forum. U r the one who can change URSELF. everything will be just fine. :)
I see the Truth now.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 02 Dec 2014 18:05

R99 wrote:
nesgirl wrote:I told you I am an aromantic asexual.

i get it nesgirl, what i meant by partnership is not about marriage or boyfriend thingy, i said about a friend, who can be a good listener. and the one who truly understands u. i think that is the real partnership. i cant change u, i am just words in this forum. U r the one who can change URSELF. everything will be just fine. :)

Unfortunately there aren't very many out there who are like that. It is way too hard these days to find anyone who can handle it, as at my worst times, even my own parents couldn't handle it and had to go on vacation. I have found acquaintances out there, and we have gotten along fine. Although most of the time, if others find out about my mood swings, they run away or avoid me most of the time after that. So it is near impossible to actually find anyone who actually can relate.
Although I do make friends with the animals and talk to them nearly all the time. I also make friends with the characters in the digital, multimedia, and dream worlds at times as they are programming and can't hurt me (I am almost thinking about that Japanese Loveplus game where you can be friends or platonic friends with a character in the game of the opposite gender, and you can pick and choose their interests). Also I am considering going into the programming area of the industry and creating myself a robot to befriend. When you create a robot for yourself, you get to choose the interests of the robot, and how well the robot will react towards everything. So you will always have a friend.
Goodbye forever...

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 03 Dec 2014 03:16

R99 wrote:Wow deschainXIX, i say it again, u r a piece of art indeed.

I would suggest that you refrain from merely gasping in prudish outrage and instead form a real, considered response to my post, but you have long proved yourself time and time again incapable of doing so. Your only arguments consist of sobbing and screaming, "Hey, you can't say that--that's offensive!" I bet you didn't even read or digest any of the things I said.
Oh ... and just so you stop making yourself look so unlettered and illiterate: The phrase is "piece of work," not "piece of art."

R99 wrote:that post was for nesgirl. and nesgirl alone.

Since you appear to be unable to grasp the concept of a "forum," I will now attempt to explain it to you: A forum is a place where all sorts of people can discuss ideas freely and openly, with anyone who wishes to enter the discussion. How, in your minuscule mind, can you possibly rationalize making such a statement as, "Only nesgirl is allowed to respond to the things I say. No one else is allowed to share their thoughts about what I wrote."? Not to mention, R99, that this is my thread, where we discuss the soul. You cannot enter my ring and then cry like a child when you get stung for saying something so inconceivably moronic.

R99 wrote:i was just wanted give her something to think of, to think in the opposite direction. (she always thinks the negative way) And u Sir, gave her another reason hate this world and also hate herself.

The mechanism of refutation within a Socratic environment must be foreign to you. Research it for me, would you? Now ... I was providing a refutation of what you "gave her to think of." After my refutation (which you failed to provide a response to), I proceeded to provide a much more sound, rational, and profound solution to crippling, manic cynicism. I advocated the ideals of acceptance and contentment--this aspect of my post you seemed to awkwardly skirt around entirely, apparently finding nothing jeeringly crude and mocking to say about it. Whatever feel-good philosophy you “gave her to think of,” did absolutely nothing to mend her vexed psyche, may I point out. She is also on my side, having found something she related with and connected to in my post, and finding absolutely nothing profound or thought-worthy in yours.

R99 wrote:i know the cold world. dont need anyone to teach me about this world. u have no idea how people act here. rape,murder, and everything u could think of all here too. i am not living in a candy land here. someone need to think differently, and act differently. some people do, and thats y world is not in its end (i meant human race ).

Out of this fumbling, floundering mess of a piece of rhetoric, I managed to perceive some semblance of the idea you were trying to communicate (I suggest learning to do everyone else the same courtesy they do you: carefully constructing legible sentences that accurately relate your response, which you are required to spend at least ten minutes considering). I nonetheless have so many questions about what in hell is going on between the two or three brain cells you possess. Since you apparently “know the cold world” (that’s a direct quote, mind you), why do say such petulant, childish things? Why do you seem to think that I don’t know “how people act here” (which I presume to mean, I don’t know how humans act on earth), when I just provided a long, horrifically detailed synopsis of a rather dark corner of my life? Apparently you do need someone to teach you about the nature of reality. You simply cannot say things like “Everything happens for a reason” and expect thinking, intellectual people to mindlessly accept it. Lucid people are bound to refute it. Such a claim is not only idiotic, ill-conceived, and deluded, but also blatantly insulting to all those who are suffering and who have suffered. You are telling them, “Suck it up. Your suffering has a purpose, and it was meant and predestined to happen. This is making you stronger, making you a better person, so stop complaining.”

R99 wrote:i know u r a smart person deschainXIX. but it doesnt mean i am wrong.

Yes. It does. You did not present anything coming even close to resembling a sufficient refutation. Allow me to reference again that revised age-old colloquialism: If you have nothing intelligent to say, don’t say anything at all.

R99 wrote:Let me put it this way. u said this not just to me,not just to her, to entire forum.(u forgot its a public forum) do u have any idea how people feel when u say these things in their face. its like telling a cancer patient "u r going to die no matter what" by the doctor..... Instead y not tell them like this "dont worry everything will be fine." am sure this makes a patient much better than the first statement. (and we know even cancer can be controlled by will power) my post was like the second statement , i encouraged her to fight back her negative feelings. we all know mind is powerful tool to attain anything. am sure she will be just fine if she find the way.

Here we exhaustingly return to your small-minded misconceptions about what a forum is. You contradict yourself so much I don’t even feel compelled to say anything. Nesgirl, on the other hand, was intelligent enough to know there was nothing wrong with what I said. She has publicly accepted, admitted, and apologized again and again about her mental disorder. Here on the forum she is always discussing her mood swings with us, and she is well-known and accepted by everyone, including me. We are reconciled with it. Where exactly have you been for all of this? Do you simply ignore these posts and continue to live in your phantasms of ignorance? I suppose so. I suppose your full doctrine is, “Never utter the truth, because the truth hurts my feelings.”? You’re one of those regressive, crowy types that is alarmed and offended by the mention of mental illness, unaware that it is no different than a physical ailment, and it should be treated as such. With respect and reality and a wish for practical, effective treatment. You’re straight out of the Victorian Era.

And in case this idiocy wasn't enough, this segment is additionally woven through with the agony of paradox. You are in fact the one who has forgotten that this is a public forum--or did you immediately forget when you straight-out stated that your post was meant solely and exclusively for nesgirl, and that no one else had the right to reply and share his or her thoughts? If you wanted to privately train nesgirl in your moronic, petulant, childish doctrines of artificial happiness, perhaps you should have PMed her and stricken up a conversation. Did I hurt your feelings? Get over yourself. This is the real world, and it’s time you woke up.

nesgirl wrote:next time when u make post, keep in mind who is going to read it.

I would offer you the same advice. I stand by what I said. You, however, have revealed yourself to be an absolute fool--though I'm quite certain your evident inability to construct grammatically-correct, legible sentences has already revealed that.

R99 wrote:see u around deschianXIX.

Oh. Are you leaving? Good riddance. You bring nothing new, interesting, or exciting to the table. You’re antiquated news, and poor news at that.
Well said.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 03 Dec 2014 04:27

deschainXIX wrote:
The mechanism of refutation within a Socratic environment must be foreign to you. Research it for me, would you? Now ... I was providing a refutation of what you "gave her to think of." After my refutation (which you failed to provide a response to), I proceeded to provide a much more sound, rational, and profound solution to crippling, manic cynicism. I advocated the ideals of acceptance and contentment--this aspect of my post you seemed to awkwardly skirt around entirely, apparently finding nothing jeeringly crude and mocking to say about it. Whatever feel-good philosophy you “gave her to think of,” did absolutely nothing to mend her vexed psyche, may I point out. She is also on my side, having found something she related with and connected to in my post, and finding absolutely nothing profound or thought-worthy in yours.

I relate to your situation much more to your situation than I did to his, because I view the world as a very negative place. Besides being badly bullied, when I first developed my mood swings, all my moods were negative, really bad, and very frequent. Eventually I was able to simmer them down so they weren't as extreme as they were back then, however, after 2 years of living through complete negativity and never having any positive emotions, I submitted myself to pessimism. I would always find reasons to hate almost everything in life, my life itself, and why in nearly everything, there was always a negative side to it. I have since then become a full-time pessimist, and want to find everything negative in everything, because I don't believe there is anything truly positive in this world. And no optimist, parent, or religious person is going to convince me of there being anything positive in this world, because I personally don't believe in positivity in the real world.
As far as both our incidents, I almost thought no one on this forum could relate to how it hurt to have a cousin brutally murdered like that, and that anger I felt inside like you felt in you, I felt exactly the same way you felt about your cousin being murdered. Unfortunately, what made it worse, like I said, was that there were sleazy lawyers hired, and this guy got a light sentence for murdering my 3 year old cousin, which was only a year and a half in prison, which makes me very furious, especially since he also brain damaged the father (also my cousin), who is now handicapped because of the brain damage he received, and doesn't function as a normal person anymore because of it. This sociopath didn't receive hardly any justice, and will be freed in a year and a half to commit more homicide on others, and this absolutely makes me furious, and hoping the prisoners in that prison have enough sense to kill this child-killing sociopath before he is freed from prison, so this madman doesn't kill anyone else once he's free.

Here we exhaustingly return to your small-minded misconceptions about what a forum is. You contradict yourself so much I don’t even feel compelled to say anything. Nesgirl, on the other hand, was intelligent enough to know there was nothing wrong with what I said. She has publicly accepted, admitted, and apologized again and again about her mental disorder. Here on the forum she is always discussing her mood swings with us, and she is well-known and accepted by everyone, including me. We are reconciled with it.

You know how hard it was to admit that at first, thinking you were going to reject me for it? And actually it is much worse in person than it is on the forums. Much worse when I am running around like a complete maniac during a hyper mood swing and doing daredevil stunts or taunting with mean comments. Or when I am angry, I am typically shouting really nasty things at someone, or in the worst cases when I am provoked, I may fight with someone.
The reason why I am against specific treatments, is because they still lock people up for their issues. And they treat them horribly when they are locked up, and it's worse than being in prison.

And in case this idiocy wasn't enough, this segment is additionally woven through with the agony of paradox. You are in fact the one who has forgotten that this is a public forum--or did you immediately forget when you straight-out stated that your post was meant solely and exclusively for nesgirl, and that no one else had the right to reply and share his or her thoughts? If you wanted to privately train nesgirl in your moronic, petulant, childish doctrines of artificial happiness, perhaps you should have PMed her and stricken up a conversation. Did I hurt your feelings? Get over yourself. This is the real world, and it’s time you woke up.

I've talked to others in my PMs before about some of my Lucid Dreams when I am afraid I am going to be criticized about them like I was called a fake before with my EEG one, so that isn't uncommon for me to do that.

I would offer you the same advice. I stand by what I said. You, however, have revealed yourself to be an absolute fool--though I'm quite certain your evident inability to construct grammatically-correct, legible sentences has already revealed that.

You are calling me a fool? Well that's nothing new out of you considering how many times you've made those remarks to me in the past.
Goodbye forever...

Return to “Off-Topic”