Active dream explorer new to the place :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
gilliankeller05

Active dream explorer new to the place :)

Postby gilliankeller05 » 02 Dec 2014 07:00

Hello all!
Well I am happy to have found this forum.
I love dream life, it is quite rewarding and has offered me many new insights into consciousness, reality and everything! I've decided that what is real is anything that presents experientially.... the dream world is just as much real as the 'waking state.' And I have learned quite profound things from dream life.

I've been lucidly dreaming ever since I was a kid, happened upon it naturally, and ever since have been enjoying dream life. My dreams have always been quite vivid as well. I've gone from trying to control my environments in lucid dreams to simply taking it all in, and riding the wave, so to speak. More interesting things happen when you let go of your wants and needs from your dream world.
I have also experienced some out of body experiences, as well as the affectionately named "exploding head syndrome" in which I often have a buzzing, zapping, electrical feeling pulse through my body as I am catapulted into the dream world. Rather fun! I also experience consciousness while I am 'drifting through the blackness' of sleep, between dreams and when you're about to wake up as well.

One of the most amazing, beautiful, incredibly awesome things I experienced was being VERY VERY aware, the entire night of my 8-hour straight sleep, of dreams beginning to form out of the blackness, then run some bizarre story line, then fade back into blackness and fade back in again. I was able to have very rational, formed, precise thoughts and conversations, with myself and the folks appearing in my dreams. I was able to touch, feel, see, experience everything in striking detail. Nothing in particular brought this on. It was like any other night, I went to bed after my normal dinners and a couple glasses of wine. I think it has to do with your willingness to remain conscious during the night. IT'S SO AWESOME! I rarely meet others who have experienced the exciting things I have so I am hoping this forum becomes a place where I can hear about others experiences as well, as to enhance my experience and others as well!

Cheers from San Francisco,
Gillian

R99

Re: Active dream explorer new to the place :)

Postby R99 » 02 Dec 2014 07:31

I see u r an expert in LD. welcome to the group.

but this comment made me little skeptic.
gilliankeller05 wrote:One of the most amazing, beautiful, incredibly awesome things I experienced was being VERY VERY aware, the entire night of my 8-hour straight sleep, of dreams beginning to form out of the blackness, then run some bizarre story line, then fade back into blackness and fade back in again. I was able to have very rational, formed, precise thoughts and conversations, with myself and the folks appearing in my dreams. I was able to touch, feel, see, experience everything in striking detail. Nothing in particular brought this on. It was like any other night, I went to bed after my normal dinners and a couple glasses of wine. I think it has to do with your willingness to remain conscious during the night. IT'S SO AWESOME!

is this possible, if it is possible.. am sure u be dead tired.

anyway welcome to the group.
I see the Truth now.

gilliankeller05

Re: Active dream explorer new to the place :)

Postby gilliankeller05 » 03 Dec 2014 06:26

Heeh heeh, THANKS!
I am hardly an expert. Just have experienced wacky stuff!!!

And indeed, I was dead tired after that night... but satisfied :)

Cheers.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”