Does the Soul Exist?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

Is there a soul?

Humans have souls, but animals and other living things do not
6%
Both animals and humans have souls
38%
The soul does not exist
38%
Other
19%

Total votes: 16

HAGART

Re: Does the Soul Exist?

Postby HAGART » 03 Dec 2014 05:39

I read everything and I know I dropped the mic and left away.....

But I'm back, baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg

Let REM speak for me.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

R99

Postby R99 » 03 Dec 2014 05:46

nesgirl wrote:You are calling me a fool? Well that's nothing new out of you considering how many times you've made those remarks to me in the past.

not u nesgirl, deschainXIX called ME a fool. i dont care, even my grand father cant intimidate me. :D
I see the Truth now.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 Dec 2014 06:05

Nor should anyone call you a fool, and you have the choice to either listen or ignore. 1 or 0.

Do or do not, there is no try.
(I ripped a bit of Yoda there for you Starwars fans, and was probably wrong in my exact quotation of it, don't hurt me for I am weak, and don't want to get light-sabered with a plastic-light-saber replica, just because of semantics!)

Are we good? Ok. I was just saying that nobody can ever be a fool unless they choose to be, and even those who bully you into being who they want you to be, are worthy of questioning for they too are just a bully as well. Not a physical bully, but a mental one. And this has nothing to do with religion; I'm talking about history text books!

Everything you thought you knew is false. Question that. Do daddy-long-legs have the most poisonous bite, but are harmless because their fangs are so small? Sounds like a great urban legend, but it's wrong! Think about every single urban legend and compare that to the news, and whatever religious leaders spew. You will see the truth. It's not a bad place. It's full of fun and unconditional acceptance for all.

(I chose that urban legend example for a reason... it provokes fear, but for no reason.) ;)

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 03 Dec 2014 06:15

HAGART wrote:I read everything and I know I dropped the mic and left away.....

But I'm back, baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg

Let REM speak for me.

I know what that song refers to, and I get it. My pessimist attitude I developed made me let go of previous standards I had as a child a very long time ago, and I replaced them with new ones.

not u nesgirl, deschainXIX called ME a fool. i dont care, even my grand father cant intimidate me.

Look very carefully at who the post is directed to, R99, and you'll realize that he indeed, was directing the insult at me, not you:
nesgirl wrote:next time when u make post, keep in mind who is going to read it.

I would offer you the same advice. I stand by what I said. You, however, have revealed yourself to be an absolute fool--though I'm quite certain your evident inability to construct grammatically-correct, legible sentences has already revealed that.

Odd think is I don't even remember making that post, because I don't abbreviate you with the letter u. I may capitalize the term Lucid Dream because I believe of it being of a very important event, but I don't use symbols like that. Also if I get in a very anxious or angry mood, I may put a word in all caps.

Are we good? Ok. I was just saying that nobody can ever be a fool unless they choose to be, and even those who bully you into being who they want you to be, are worthy of questioning for they too are just a bully as well. Not a physical bully, but a mental one. And this has nothing to do with religion; I'm talking about history text books!

Well I am glad at least someone agrees with me on that one. Because sometimes I am called foolish by the others as well. There was even this one time I was accused of lying because one of my Lucid Dreams sounded way too farfetched to be an official Lucid Dream.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 Dec 2014 06:59

nesgirl wrote:I know what that song refers to, and I get it. My pessimist attitude I developed made me let go of previous standards I had as a child a very long time ago, and I replaced them with new ones.

I'm a pessimist too and this is kind of my anthem. Yet my brother told me it had to do with being gay and coming out. I was like, wait, what? I am only saying I am a lucid dreamer and I've said too much and don't feel like I belong.

That's me in the corner!

I am not gay, but I am losing my religion and don't belong. This is my anthem. If I was gay I wouldn't be afraid to admit it. I'm just venting and there is something wrong with our culture and why can't I be free?

This was the soul thread, but I was just venting and it felt good! (I picked up that mic again....)

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 03 Dec 2014 12:22

Sorry, nesgirl--yes, that was directed at R99. R99 wrote "next time when u make post, keep in mind who is going to read it." It either glitched and said you wrote that, or I made a mistake in writing the code. To clarify: I am pointing all of my accusations at R99.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

R99

Postby R99 » 03 Dec 2014 13:48

deschainXIX wrote:Sorry, nesgirl--yes, that was directed at R99. R99 wrote "next time when u make post, keep in mind who is going to read it." It either glitched and said you wrote that, or I made a mistake in writing the code. To clarify: I am pointing all of my accusations at R99.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

"next time when u make post, keep in mind who is going to read it."-- thats my words, i wonder whats wrong with the quote system. :(
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Off-Topic”