MY SECRET TO LUCID DREAMING

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
luciddreamer49

MY SECRET TO LUCID DREAMING

Postby luciddreamer49 » 03 Dec 2014 23:56

We always think about lucid dreams as something we need to practice for before we can achieve. When you first start researching lucid dreams, you'll hear that it could take months and you have to do tons of reality checks a day. Most people cant stick with doing that for so long. So from the beginning we are already so limited. You can only have a few lucid dreams a week. Thats what you learn.

To get to the point, one night, the first night i lucid dreamt, I was up thinking about lucid dreaming, and it came to me. Why do we have to do these things? We don't!! We just limit our subconscious from the start. Think about it, we literally are just one being. We should have control over ourselve. This is hard to explain, but my point is--you are you and you can do whatever you want.

Happy lucid dreaming.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

PKJacker

Re: MY SECRET TO LUCID DREAMING

Postby PKJacker » 04 Dec 2014 03:52

Good point, one that few understand however.

I know that truly believing you will lucid dream will make you lucid, but I can never fully get rid of the self doubt.
Three steps from bliss.

Jamtse

Postby Jamtse » 14 Dec 2014 15:32

I'll include that into my repertoire. It's a highly useful attitude at any rate.

falseawakening

Postby falseawakening » 24 Feb 2015 17:14

Not really a secret but it works for me:

I tell every person I talk to in my lucid dreams that if we ever meet again to inform me that I am dreaming.
Works very good for me to become lucid.

--- Conscious is a dream about being awake. ---

The Cusp

Postby The Cusp » 23 Mar 2015 14:45

The dream always builds around your focused attention. If you can hold that attention as you're falling asleep, lucidity is yours. Easier said than done though.

Xälos Prömythos

Postby Xälos Prömythos » 01 Apr 2015 11:16

PKJacker wrote:Good point, one that few understand however.

I know that truly believing you will lucid dream will make you lucid, but I can never fully get rid of the self doubt.

To get rid of self-doubt we must practise awareness and, also very important, meditation. These will bring your mind some clarity, therefore allowing you to understand reality and contrast it with dreams.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Fear kills the mind.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”