A Temporal Friend

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Summerlander

Re: A Temporal Friend

Postby Summerlander » 06 Dec 2014 02:34

LOL! :-D

I'd be surprised to find that Enra Traz is my wife! If Traz is my wife, she has kept me in the dark about the time-travelling or the prank.

But you know what? I think you are right about deschainXIX, Hagart! He was the first to accuse me. I think he is Enra Traz. Remember that he came up with the idea for the Boogyman and that he's been thinking about doing this!!

It's him!!!!! :-P

Spill the beans...come on...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 06 Dec 2014 02:48

But earlier I said "what if I was Enra Traz." If I was indeed the prankster, why would I give myself away with such an offhand comment? It went unnoticed, but still, why would I do that? :D lol

If Traz is real... at this point she definitely thinks we've been cooped up together for far too long and have gone insane.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 06 Dec 2014 02:59

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 05:06, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 06 Dec 2014 03:50

Bloody hell! :-D

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 06 Dec 2014 03:56

My thoughts exactly.

But, yes... I've conclusively crossed HAGART and nesgirl off my list. Summerlander's the only one I wonder about, really.
Well said.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 06 Dec 2014 04:11

Goodbye forever...

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 06 Dec 2014 04:19

We don't want to. Life is short. Can we understand happiness instead? :-*

- Padmasambhava

Peter

Postby Peter » 06 Dec 2014 04:27

You 2 must have never experienced betrayal in a relationship (doesn't matter if it is a friendship or whatever) in your lives to know what it feels like. When that day comes, you will understand how much it hurts.

Yes but the effect lasts a little less each time as you get to know yourself more and more, its worth it and just life. I like the bumps and bashes that I get along the way
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 06 Dec 2014 06:04

Goodbye forever...

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 06 Dec 2014 06:55

deschainXIX wrote:But what if ... ALL of us are the same person? One man, posing as separate and unique internet personalities to entertain you, HAGART? Mind = blown.

I've thought of that too, and perhaps life is an illusion and all people are just projections of my myself and I've been in a dream this whole time. I am really wrapped up in this case.

I am in a dark room with a red light, developing photographs of screen shots I have saved, smoking a cigar like Columbo in my underwear because that's how I roll. I put my hands up and assess the situation like Adrien Monk. I'm scrutinizing it like Agent Mulder. I'm trying to find if Summerlander and Enra Traz have been online at the same time. I have a stake-out that is ongoing and they are on the case, all eating donuts in a Volkswagon, with icing sugar on their cheeks, again in their underwear because that's how we roll.

I'm growing a Magnum P.I. mustache just for this!

(Ridiculousness deserves ridiculousness) :lol:

This wasn't a reply to Deschain, that quote is just what started my response and felt like cracking a joke. I don't care if Enra gets it. I'm laughing and I made so many pop-culture references she wont get it.
Last edited by HAGART on 06 Dec 2014 07:24, edited 2 times in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”