Megaman Discussions

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Guitar48300

Re: Megaman Discussions

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Dec 2014 22:49

Chapter 1: First off, believe it or not I actually have a similar opinion as nesgirl on romance. Specifically dating and marriage. Not to the point where I want it removed from humanity, but I just don't want to have it in my life. If others wish to get married or have a girlfriend/boyfriend, that's their business. There's a long list of reasons why but the short version is I want as little stress as possible in my life and a girlfriend is just going to cause more for me. Also, I HATE sex. Yes everybody, you read that correctly. The things I've seen, read and heard...I just...don't understand how anyone could ever enjoy such repulsive things :?
Even though I'm not into romance I still enjoy a different kind of love: Friendship. In case you didn't notice I love being sentimental when it comes to friendship(Hence the reason why Kingdom Hearts will always be my favorite video game 8-) )

Chapter 2: I don't have/want a Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, Reddit or any of that other social media stuff. Just Facebook and YouTube but on Facebook I just look for updates on games, bands and post videos/pictures of recent rock shows I've done. Other than that I dont do anything on Facebook. And then there's smartphones. I do not have or want a smartphone because 1. I hate touchscreens 2. I don't need the internet everywhere I go.

Chapter 3: I don't enjoy video games because of 1080p and 60fps graphics or because IGN rated it 10/10. Just an intriguing story, various weapons and gameplay options and/or loveable characters.

Chapter 4: There's so many bands I like that a lot of people hate. Nickelback, Black Veil Brides, but most importantly: 80's Hair Metal. I want to make a band that brings back the 80's music that I love, I also want to dress up the part: Pink or Purple Shirt, Headband, Ripped jeans, All of it. Except tight pants, I don't like those. Oh yeah and I hate Pop music.

Chapter 5: I don't watch movies. I just suddenly lost interest a while ago

I think there's enough evidence up there to prove I'm different than the average human being so I'll end it there.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 06 Dec 2014 23:51

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 02:18, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Dec 2014 01:22

Well I don't wish to influence it on others because I believe everyone has the right to make their own decisions in life. I don't care if you are romantic, anti-romantic, christian, muslim, athiest, my philosophy is live your life how you want to. Just don't be a bully

And nesgirl I'm not really into the whole black comedy you're into. Not saying it's bad, it's just not my style.
I prefer games(and lucid dreams) where I'm doing something heroic and everyone is cheering me on instead of fearing me. I do love killing bad guys though. The only exception is Saints Row 4 and that's because in the game you're in an alien simulation of a city and whenever you cause mayhem in the simulation it disrupts the simulation and eventually gets shut down near the end of the story. Doing this makes the evil aliens unhappy. Plus there are some cheats to turn all virtual civilians into murderous mascots like Monkeys, Pigs, Dogs, Beer Bottles, Hot Dogs and Bunnies of various bright colors making it more entertaining
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Dec 2014 17:00

This seems that this is gotten too personal, should I call this competition off? Its my turn you know.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Dec 2014 17:31

Yeah idk, I don't wanna get to the point where it gets too serious.

I think its clear enough that all of us live our own lives and opinions and we don't let the media, pop culture or anyone with an opposite opinion control us which is a great thing.

I've got a new fun topic: Lets say you found something or someone that knows everything that will happen in the future. You can ask it anything but you only get one question. What's one thing you would like to know about the future?

Mine would be Kingdom Hearts 3's release date :lol:

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 07 Dec 2014 17:46

Goodbye forever...

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 07 Dec 2014 19:17

Hmmm, I dont what I would ask it to be honest. I think I will ask it "when is the world going to end?"

Though dont you think its a bit ridiculous to ask about kingdom hearts 3 release date? You know that its going to come out very soon, you should ask something thats far away in the future dont you think?

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 07 Dec 2014 21:56

Might not be as "very soon" as you think. They haven't even decided the worlds yet so people are losing faith that it'll come in 2015. Unless the entire kingdom hearts team is now focused on Kingdom Hearts 3 24/7 now that 2.5 is out I cant help but feel they're right. The new trailer that hasn't made it on the internet does say "more news coming 2015" but I feel like that's gonna be during E3 which is in June. And since Square Enix makes Japan games first, then North America that means we non-japanese people have to wait even longer.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 08 Dec 2014 00:04

Goodbye forever...

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 08 Dec 2014 05:13

nesgirl wrote:
I remember back when I was waiting for that Zelda game back on the Gamecube to be released (Twilight Princess), and Nintendo kept saying they were going to release it over and over again, showing amazing trailers again, but they kept pushing it back over and over again. Finally they released it over 2 years later, but they released it on the Wii when that system was released to promote the Wii instead. Yes you heard right. They announced it at E3, 2004, and it didn't get released all the way until November 2006. This was 10 years ago it was announced, and 8 years ago it was released.

Although I doubt that they will release a new system, it is highly possible that Sony may very well take a Twilight Princess route. And yes I was VERY UPSET waiting 2 years for that game to come out when I was a little younger that you.

Square Enix did the same with Final Fantasy Versus XIII which is now Final Fantasy XV. Fans of the final fantasy franchise have waited since 2006 for this game and it's still not out. Theyve got a demo of the game being released in March with Final Fantasy Type-0 but that's it until they have more news to bring. I just hope they're no longer doing "Kingdom Hearts 3 won't come until Final Fantasy XV is out" since Tetsuya Nomura left FFXV to focus on KH3

Return to “Off-Topic”