A Temporal Friend

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
HAGART

Re: A Temporal Friend

Postby HAGART » 06 Dec 2014 22:36

I apologize that we hijacked this thread but I guess it's too late.

nesgirl wrote:I got ridiculed and criticized for one of my Lucid Dreams before because of what was being measured in my brain in reality, and I was told I was completely lying about the experience. I wasn't trying to prove anything at all.

Was it here on this forum? Because I didn't see it. If you are referring to the one that made you upset with Taniaust1, I don't think she was mean to you at all and don't ever remember anyone here calling you a liar. As Enra Traz said in her opening post, she felt comfortable telling us her secret because as lucid dreamers we all tend to be open minded.

nesgirl wrote:That mood is not called sociopath, I am sorry to say, Hagart.

He felt so much joy he had a lack of empathy for others. That's what I meant by 'sociopath'. So we agree, but used different words. My word was stronger, but simply means, no empathy or concern for others. (Poor kid had his sand castle wrecked and an ice-cream cone smeared in his face. Pure evil!)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 06 Dec 2014 22:56

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 05:04, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 06 Dec 2014 23:22

Yeah I do feel bad hijacking this... But then again Enra isn't saying anything anyway.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 06 Dec 2014 23:53

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 05:04, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Dec 2014 03:22

I think she's rather amused by all the responses if she's watching. Or she may be busy with her mission if she is for real. You did ask a good question (about the Earth constantly moving), Hagart. I want to see how Enra gets out of that one.

What does everyone think about her so far? Do you guys believe that she believes that she's a time traveller? And do you believe that she believes that you believe that she believes that she's a time traveller? :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 07 Dec 2014 03:48

I'd say "weirded-out" is a more appropriate term than "amused." Or maybe she just posts sparingly to give her story more viability in that she can say she's been hard at work.

I don't know. It is strange. The only thing I can discern is that she's certainly a prankster from our own forum. She's one of us. That's still the most likely possibility. The name "Enra Traz" doesn't occur anywhere else on the web save here; I looked. I think she knows we don't believe in here. (Except for Summerlander, of course--he delivered a rather zealous speech before, revealing himself to be her biggest ally at the moment.)

Well said.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 07 Dec 2014 04:26

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 05:04, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 07 Dec 2014 11:10

I think Enra should move to Off Topic. It is fun but newcomers could be more than bewildered and wonder who is nuts, and stay away which is surly not what Rebecca wants. Or is it somebodies hidden agenda? :)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Dec 2014 11:45

@deschainXIX: Stop it! :-D

@erichsa: Well, it is her introduction. She just happens to be popular for the time being... :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 07 Dec 2014 16:04

This entire ordeal proves one thing: that you can be the most effortlessly popular person on the forum so long as you make outrageous claims. We're like a pack of leukocytes. :lol:

@erichsa Its somebody's hidden agenda. :D

Well said.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”