Lucid Dreamers and God

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.

Have you ever tried to communicate with God in the phase state (LD/OOBE/AP)?

Yes, and I was successful
7%
Yes, but nothing happened
4%
Yes, but what was encountered was a product of my mind
11%
No, but I am willing to try
47%
No, and I'm reluctant to try out of fear
No votes
No, and I never will (I'm an atheist who doesn't see any point)
31%

Total votes: 45

Summerlander

Re: Lucid Dreamers and God

Postby Summerlander » 08 Dec 2014 02:18

But is the incomprehensibility of an individual a good reason to mock him? What if it is in his nature to be an erotomaniac? This is something Joey can't help but feel. He will experience sexual attraction against his wishes and a nagging voice in his brain, as it were, will stoke the "she feels the same way" wish-thinking. Because of this, he may even believe the girl is giving him the green light as the mind imagines all sorts of excuses in support of his dream, eg. "I've just caused her to discover the sexuality she thought she didn't have."

I don't think ridicule or hatred is the way. You are discriminating against someone's nature (even if Joey is fictitious). All one needs to do is make Joey understand that people feel differently and dreams and reality are two separate things. Come on, nesgirl...

There is no God... :-(

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 08 Dec 2014 04:06

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 01:13, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 08 Dec 2014 17:03

Erm... you mean Enra Traz's future. :-)

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 08 Dec 2014 21:44

Goodbye forever...

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 09 Dec 2014 04:01

I am and have always been Summerlander. Now that I have revealled this, my wife can use this account in the future if she so wishes. :-P

I also think there isn't much point in visiting God in lucid dreams. lol!

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Dec 2014 04:20

It was my future, where cloning is outlawed. ;-)

- Padmasambhava

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Dec 2014 05:14

Goodbye forever...

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 09 Dec 2014 11:52

I love darkmatter2525! I'll have to check out those videos. Gimme time! And I've got nothing against asexuals. :-)

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 13 Dec 2014 14:11

Very funny videos. "Power Corrupts" was a favourite of mine where Yahweh rules our simulated universe in a futuristic matrix-like test! Wow!

Philosopher8659

Postby Philosopher8659 » 15 Feb 2015 03:44

Actually, what men call God started working with me. I did not know it at the time. I taught myself to lucid dream when I was about 8, before it hit the press, back about 1958.
My life has been deliberately saved, in real time which was unbelievable.
I was taught about what is going on in history and with man. Man is being altered for a specific purpose, to maintain and promote life. I am also learning a new language, an analog language. It is basic analog mathematics. One can actually construct, with a simple straight edge and compass, algebraic equations. The glyphs can even project the curves of the equations. I post my learning, my understanding along with the development of the language on the Internet Archive, under johnclark8659.
What men call God, are actually servants of God. God, the only power a mind can ever know, is the principles of language effecting will.
I believe that mankind is in the rudimentary stages of telepathy. We are spoken to in the analog branch of language, one because it is not understood as language, two because it is the foundation of all language, and three, both logic and analogic must reside in pairs, either one cannot stand alone for understanding.
The mind is responsible for human behavior. It is wholly linguistic by function. Therefore, human behavior, human will, can only be commensurate with the principles of language functionally resident in the mind.
Lucid dreams are an analog language, so are visions, Christ performed analogically, the miracles were actually exampling analog language.
As the only power a mind can have is functional language, it is the only thing a mind can really strive for, for improvement. However, the principles of language are not actually known, or understood. I have been trying to change that.

I tried to get others interested in the work, but never found anyone to help me with it. Now it seems I am beyond it. I am just an old guy now.
By what I just said, one should now understand what it means to be in the image of God. A equals A. Until the mind is functional linguistically, man is proto-linguistic. Or, as some writers in the Book state, we are still being created.

Return to “Dream Science”