A Disturbed Dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

A Disturbed Dream

Postby R99 » 07 Dec 2014 14:57

I had this weird dream yesterday. i was in a little house (very poor back ground) there was a man and his wife and daughter. i think i was a guest in there. they served me lunch. the man was upset, i asked him the reason, he said they decided to move from there bcoz they lend some money from someone, but failed to give it back in time. And now the lender is furious and started threatening...

few second later lender appeared from nowhere and started to get mad at the man. lender was an old man. i tried to calm him down. then for no reason he turned against me. from his moves and style i think he was a martial artist. i warned him, "this isnt going to end well", but he still keep coming at me. after some intense fight i managed to land my foot on his chest result was horrible , his chest shattered like a tile brick. then its got weirder, to get rid of the dead body instead of burying him i started eating him. it was a mess, blood , bone and flesh are everywhere. after some moments, i ate his most parts. and buried the leftover. dream ended. i woke up on the bed with a sick feeling in my stomach....., just like i just ate raw meat..
I see the Truth now.

Re: A Disturbed Dream

Postby HAGART » 08 Dec 2014 06:44

That was intense. It's nice to know I'm not the only one with bizarre dreams that can be graphic. Thanks for sharing.

I should find some of my most disturbing dreams too, and see who is more messed up? ;)

There should be no shame in sharing dreams. They are not a reflection of us as moral people, in fact sometimes I am my complete opposite self. I do some crazy stuff too in my non-lucid dreams that make we wake up wondering why did I do that?!
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Re: A Disturbed Dream

Postby Tornadopelt » 13 Dec 2014 13:39

Well, I know one dreamer who'll never look at meat the same way again.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”