A Temporal Friend

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Enra Traz

Re: A Temporal Friend

Postby Enra Traz » 08 Dec 2014 15:22

I'm too busy to continue with this charade, Summerlander. Until next time. Remember Elizabeth Warren! ;)

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 08 Dec 2014 17:31

Summerlander why must we fuck you. I am sure nesgirl will object. :)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 08 Dec 2014 17:46

You're right. LOL! I must mind my language. Pardon my French, nesgirl and Enra Traz. :-D

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Dec 2014 18:02

I'm dropping a mug in slow motion and watching it shatter on the ground, reading the writings on the wall.
(The ending of "The Usual Suspects")

I need to read this whole thread over again. Perhaps Deschain is Keyser Söze.

He led the investigation which is a great tactic.

-------------

I skimmed back and read it. My gut is telling me now that Deschain and Summerlander were in cahoots the whole time. I don't have proof. I let my donut-filled gut do my police work! 8-)

I challenge anyone to re-read this in that light. It seems quite obvious does it not?

----------

I am now going back and finding clues and will build a case to prove it.....
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 08 Dec 2014 20:12

Summerlander is not involved because I am Keyser Soze! Love that movie. It's a classic in 2212, y'know! :-D

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Dec 2014 21:08

In the spirit of "The Usual Suspects" I have a list of quotes. Imagine them all replaying in my mind as I am dropping the mug....

Summerlander wrote:Nine times out of ten it is a prank or a delusion. Time will tell. ..... There's a high probability that this is a copycat enamoured with science fiction.

DeschainXIX wrote:I watched Christopher Nolan's "Interstellar," which bent my mind out of recognizable shape)

DeschainXIX wrote:I'm taking a class in Forensic Science at the moment, and currently we're in a unit concerning document and handwriting analysis. This line of thinking being in the forefront of my mind certainly came in handy here!

DeschainXIX wrote:Anyway, the point is that there are lots of eerie and intriguing cases (many of them far more convincing and significant than this picture)

DeschainXIX wrote:There is other evidence, of course--Summerlander made the first response, we were recently discussing starting a spoof account, and Summerlander seemed to feed the flames by saying, "What if Enra Traz really is a time traveler?"

Summerlander wrote:Oi! Cheeky!

I'm a suspect now, am I?

(Now look at me feeding Enra's delusion or prank!LOL)
Well, you know what, I can't wait to see what she has to say... B-)

HAGART wrote:You know more about Enra Traz and 'her' delusions more than anybody! You've been feeding the fire.

DeschainXIX wrote:Although, imagine if I was Enra, and I wrote as a poorly-done pseudo-Summerlander, leaving rhetorical footprints here and there, to have someone to pin the crime on. Lol, now I'm just playing with everyone's minds.

Summerlander wrote:You guys are doing great I must say!

HAGART wrote:If anyone knows a thing about criminology, the culprit is the one who has the most interest in the case more than anyone else. That was the other giveaway to me. (And so many others with your choice of words, saying, "you must have faith in me")

DeschainXIX wrote:I'm just playing devil's advocate here, though.

DeschainXIX wrote:But what if ... ALL of us are the same person? One man, posing as separate and unique internet personalities to entertain you, HAGART?

DeschainXIX wrote:I really feel sorry for Summerlander at this point. I feel like a traitor haha.

Summerlander wrote:But you know what? I think you are right about deschainXIX, Hagart! He was the first to accuse me. I think he is Enra Traz. Remember that he came up with the idea for the Boogyman and that he's been thinking about doing this!!

DeschainXIX wrote:But earlier I said "what if I was Enra Traz." If I was indeed the prankster, why would I give myself away with such an offhand comment? It went unnoticed, but still, why would I do that? lol

HAGART wrote:I wonder if DeschainXIX might be the culprit because he was the first to accuse Sumerlander and perhaps did so to throw us off. Whoever smelt it, perhaps dealt it. Then again, Summerlander denied it so he may have supplied it.

DeschainXIX wrote:I did really enjoy what you said about the earth constantly in motion through space. That was quite remarkable. It's something I have truly never considered when thinking about all the problems with time travel.

Summerlander wrote:What does everyone think about her so far? Do you guys believe that she believes that she's a time traveller? And do you believe that she believes that you believe that she believes that she's a time traveller?

DeschainXIX wrote:The only thing I can discern is that she's certainly a prankster from our own forum. She's one of us.

erichsa wrote:Or is it somebodies hidden agenda?

DeschainXIX wrote:@erichsa Its somebody's hidden agenda.

HAGART wrote:This is actually a very revealing sociological experiment.

DeschainXIX wrote:This entire ordeal proves one thing: that you can be the most effortlessly popular person on the forum so long as you make outrageous claims.

Enra Traz wrote:make up your mind--either I am Summerlander/deschainXIX...

I have made up my mind. Enra Traz is Summerlander/DeschainXIX.
Summerlander knew all along, but DeschainXIX was the author. DeschainXIX is the true Keyser Söze.
Last edited by HAGART on 09 Dec 2014 18:13, edited 3 times in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 08 Dec 2014 21:37

Last edited by nesgirl on 20 May 2015 05:02, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 08 Dec 2014 23:30

<claps> :-D

Genius, Hagart! Just genius! I am a kind of Soze of this forum. People know me by many names. I am one of the names you mentioned. But I'm not saying which one.

The mug falling, and the evidence you got... it's remarkable! Better than the film. You are a real life Sherlock Holmes! I salute you... :-)

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Dec 2014 23:35

Well! Ladies and gentlemen, it seems you've been quite busy while I was offline! Very interesting how things panned out. Quite impressive detective work, HAGART. :D

I would love to claim this crime my own work... but sadly I cannot. I am not Traz. In defense of myself I will say only this: Why would I head the investigation on myself? Especially when I'm the one who started any critical thinking at all on the unseen identity of Enra Traz? Why would I start a witch-hunt when no one even knew witches existed? I suppose I could have been playing the distraction game: look at this hand, so you don't notice my other.

Strange how Traz hasn't said anything for a while, yet returned to write so profusely and in such proficient "forum format," while I'm certain that they don't have forums in the future (or at least no typing-forums), and Traz says she isn't active on any other forums. For a moment there, I thought maybe Summer had forgotten the password to the Enra Traz account :D (Notice how Summer has only posted with an Android recently while carefully avoiding that while writing as Traz? Perhaps this explains Traz's absences. He has to wait until he has computer access.)

So, what do we have here?
Nesgirl thinks it's Mrs. Summer (an eccentric yet nonetheless interesting perspective).
HAGART thinks it's me. I certainly see where he's coming from. That "Usual Suspects" parody was priceless.
Summer thinks it's me (so far as I can tell; he hasn't made any direct accusations--perhaps because he knows it's himself).
I think it's Summerlander. For a plethora of reasons.
And Enra Traz claims that she is a dependent individual. A real person; no puppeteering going on.

It's inevitably an endless Mexican stand-off.

I have a question for Traz herself: How, precisely, did you come to this particular forum? You say this is the only place on the internet that you're active. So... how did you wander into this place? Did you Google "lucid dreaming forums" and skip over Dream Views? Why? Tell us exactly. :D

I'm surprised no one has said anything about the rather condemning rhetorical mannerism connecting Traz's and my writing. We both sprinkle in dashes with two "-" in our rhetoric to indicate a pause or change in clause. I guess I'm the only one who is thinking in document and handwriting analysis terms. I leave this to you all to discern it's meaning. :D

(BTW, I am calling utter bullshite on the whole "Usual Suspects" being a classic and well-known pop-culture item in the future.)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Well said.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 09 Dec 2014 00:47

Oh my God! This guy is covering his tracks so well!^^

Hagart, I know it's not me so it can only be deschain! I had nothing to do with it. He's gone to great lengths just to incriminate me from the get-go. Come on, Columbo!!

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”